Penal Madrid

F

forcabarca

Watch Madrid buy all the players they want and get them registered and then the ban will come into effect.
This is like the movie you watch and everything is so fucking predictable.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I think they will appeal it, so they will be able to spend in the summer, just like we did. Next summer will be fun though.

MessiDinho10

In the Netherlands we have a phrase for these kind of situations: the one with the last laugh, laughs the best. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day :mou:

Morten

Everything is set up for el classico final it seems, things can happen, but it looks very likely. Fecking hell, no club game could compare too it. I both want it and dont want it at the same time.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Spanish clubs should take a stand against FIFA... this is completely ridiculous. I enjoy the fact that real might be banned from making transfers, but i can't stop to think how ridiculous fifa rules are. It is destroying both the club and the young players.

khaled_a_d

Spanish clubs should take a stand against FIFA... this is completely ridiculous. I enjoy the fact that real might be banned from making transfers, but i can't stop to think how ridiculous fifa rules are. It is destroying both the club and the young players.

I hate to say it ,but the laws are in their favors
Look at the big picture .how many kids that look like talented footballers out there around the globe ?How many greedy agents and parents out there who would do every thing to do whatever it takes to make money from those kids regardless the best interest of the kid future
Sure La Masia and Castilla offer something special to those kids .but to expect to get exception in such delicate matter like child labor is tough

The transfer ban hits the affected clubs at a crucial time, with potentially Dybala, Vietto, Depay, Hummels, Tielemans, De Bruyne, Firmino et al up for grabs. England and Italy will greatly benefit.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
How don't English and other clubs get any kind of similar punishment? There were some rumors months ago that RM will get a transfer ban and that we're preparing for it. I'm still not sure if we'll get it but if we do then we'll do the same thing as Barca.That's why It's rumored we signed Odeegard,Asensio and Danilo so early. I think/hope this just might ignite us to sell Bale to Man U so we can get some actual reinforcments. Gareth was a huge gamble and so far he isn't paying off. Don't bring your shitty argument about CL/CdL final goals, we scored 2 goals after his CL final goal and not to mention that he missed a lot of chances prior to scoring them. He's playing terribly,especially this season and he's obviously hurting our team chemistry.

raskolnikov

The transfer ban hits the affected clubs at a crucial time, with potentially Dybala, Vietto, Depay, Hummels, Tielemans, De Bruyne, Firmino et al up for grabs. England and Italy will greatly benefit.

I think this is why its happening, FIFA wants to put the brakes on la liga domination and push forward their favourite super league epl.
This whole kids ting is just an excuse since any club does it. They hate the thought of premier league clubs getting schooled every year by Spanish teams.
Valencia, Villareal wil also be investigated but it only stays in la liga.

JackaL

Hmm FIFA is rarely interested in European Club Football I guess. They're all about international competitons or the silly club world cup. The EPL as such is part of the UEFA, so I don't think that would be the reason.

khaled_a_d

How don't English and other clubs get any kind of similar punishment? There were some rumors months ago that RM will get a transfer ban and that we're preparing for it. I'm still not sure if we'll get it but if we do then we'll do the same thing as Barca.That's why It's rumored we signed Odeegard,Asensio and Danilo so early. I think/hope this just might ignite us to sell Bale to Man U so we can get some actual reinforcments. Gareth was a huge gamble and so far he isn't paying off. Don't bring your shitty argument about CL/CdL final goals, we scored 2 goals after his CL final goal and not to mention that he missed a lot of chances prior to scoring them. He's playing terribly,especially this season and he's obviously hurting our team chemistry.

tbf ,EPL have crappy youth system and I don't remember many non European in their ranks .while this has been popular trend in Spain in the last decade

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I for one don't mind the transfer ban if it protects kids under 18 years of age. I cannot tolerate for a moment clubs burning young kids and their future. Beyond the football these are real people with real families and while we glorify Messi stories and what not, we don't even know how many kids and their families suffer from kids not making the grade. What becomes of them afterwards?

The law is fine and if big clubs cannot practice proper acquisition of talent according to the law, one that makes sense and for me (without expertise in social sciences, law) then its their fault, not the law.

Home of Barca Fans