Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Good !

Him and Pepe complaining about ref was ridiculous, they got tons of fouls and soft fouls in their favour, a penalty, and 5 freaking minuts of extra time... what would a good ref be? Give them a goal for free??

They already lost LaLiga anyway.. :)

Morten

Season is over, enjoy your treble. Time to focus on my local team now, season just started for them. Maybe it was for the best that this happened, there were no pressure the last 20 mins like it usually is. No one seemed very intent on winning. Wont be very active from on the forum until season starts again, enjoy your success.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I couldn't watch the game. Anyone feel like giving me a review?

Juventus was parking the bus for pretty much the entire game. Real had a shitton of chances but wasted them, just like vs Valencia that costed us the La Liga, it has now costed us UCL.

Morten

Juventus was parking the bus for pretty much the entire game. Real had a shitton of chances but wasted them, just like vs Valencia that costed us the La Liga, it has now costed us UCL.

Not really, they played pretty open for the first 60 or so, before they scored. We might have buried it in the first half, but the second half was just atrocious on our behalf. While we truly should have beat Valencia, we didnt deserve much after this one. Its ok that Juventus went through, all things considered. The last 30 minutes was an extremely poor attempt from Real Madrid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
First half Real Madrid was good, second half not so much. Juventus defended well, but overall pretty meh but materialized in one of their few chances created.

spark

Which shitton of chances were those? They barely created much and it was nothing like the Valencia game.

Home of Barca Fans