Penal Madrid

raskolnikov

That sweet irony when the club that spends the most money in football history gets eliminated by a rejected youth player. Its like Morientes all over again.

Morten

That sweet irony when the club that spends the most money in football history gets eliminated by a rejected youth player. Its like Morientes all over again.

Do you have sources to back that up? Last time i checked we sell players as well, for a pretty big penny, i doubt our net spend is much higher than other top clubs.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

He's not a rejected youth player. We developed him ,played him from youth ranks to Castilla and the first team. He even got some minutes in the Champions league final for us. We sold him for 20 M and we have the option to buy him back for 30 M.

raskolnikov

He's not a rejected youth player. We developed him ,played him from youth ranks to Castilla and the first team. He even got some minutes in the Champions league final for us. We sold him for 20 M and we have the option to buy him back for 30 M.
Still got rid of him, looks like you could have used him tonight.

Also: saw how he celebrated twice, classy. Now look at social media to see the responses from the Real Madrid supporters towards him.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Who else thinks tonight is gonna be the best Chiringuito EVER ?!

I'm not missing it under any circumstances, salt's gonna be delicious :lol:

He even got some minutes in the Champions league final for us. We sold him for 20 M and we have the option to buy him back for 30 M.

Based on most Juve forums, the choice is totally up to Morata though. If you guys implode because of what is looking like a trophy-less season, he might not walk away from guaranteed silverware and a decent wage at Juventus.

Frodo_FCB

I expect uncle Flo to go crazy this summer...He will fire some of his toys and replace them with new. Crazy transfer window incoming from RM and a new transfer record of course

Leo_Messi

1 league title and 1 CL title in the span of 6 seasons since Pérez was reelected in 2009.

After spending over 600 million euros in the process.

You could not make it up.:lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
1 league title and 1 CL title in the span of 6 seasons since Pérez was reelected in 2009.

After spending over 600 million euros in the process.

You could not make it up.:lol:

Is this their 3rd or 4th nadaplete in the last 10yrs? I'm not sure about the stat.

Sunny Mir

59517.jpg

Home of Barca Fans