Penal Madrid

raskolnikov

I never get how a trainer can succeed if he don't speak the language. Hard to motivate trough a translator imo:mou:

I think Perez wants Benitez for Ancelotti but the fans/players dont want it so it might not happen.
Perez sometimes is like a big kid, Always needing new toys to play with and have new shiny ones compared to everyone else.
Solid businessman and shady figure but often clueless when it comes to building a team, its the reason his first galactico project was subpar and the second one is as well.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Only the games where the outcomes have an influence on each other are played at the same time.

Yes, but weirdly the RM game was moved to after ours instead of before, and Marca are reporting that all players are set to play for Ronaldo to help him with the Pichichi (what a team spirit eh) lol

I'd hope Messi gets rested, and gives a major FU to the pichichi race :)

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yes, but weirdly the RM game was moved to after ours instead of before, and Marca are reporting that all players are set to play for Ronaldo to help him with the Pichichi (what a team spirit eh) lol

I'd hope Messi gets rested, and gives a major FU to the pichichi race :)

Why would he rest? And not like he can catch up 4 goals (if Ronaldo doesn't score any) anyways.

Vlom

Why would he rest? And not like he can catch up 4 goals (if Ronaldo doesn't score any) anyways.

Because there's nothing in play for him, he didn't rest much this year (only in intl break did he have 2weeks, he played full 90min every game this season), and avoid injury against a Deportivo that is playing for his maintain and will probably give it all.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Because there's nothing in play for him, he didn't rest much this year (only in intl break did he have 2weeks, he played full 90min every game this season), and avoid injury against a Deportivo that is playing for his maintain and will probably give it all.

On plenty of occasions he rested while playing :lucho: .

Antimadridista1

CFig0jSWgAAc0jl.jpg

Vlom

LOL - This is some of the most childish and immature stuff I've read on a forum before. RM fans calling Xavi and our players "terrible people". Like they know them personally LOL so much butthurt!!!!!

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads...ent-taxpayer-walk-into-a-bar.2008532/page-516

Reading RM forums should be just for fun mate, if you take it seriously you won't make it, for them, we're doping since 2008, that's the only explanation they can find to barça dominating :D

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Our friendly neighbourhood madridistas.
The kind of guys who smile as you pass by and than go home and kill their pet hamster.

Antimadridista1

Reading RM forums should be just for fun mate, if you take it seriously you won't make it, for them, we're doping since 2008, that's the only explanation they can find to barça dominating :D

They are jealous people who can't admit that our club and team is doing much better than theirs. When they talk about any of the trophies they can't win anymore, this is all about Carlo giving us the titles for free and no credit given to the performances of our team :lol:

Can't wait for the next clasico to kick their ass again and again and see them crying about the referee/chances they missed/messi is doped or some stuff like that.

Home of Barca Fans