Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not even comparable, players have sang "Madrid cabron, saluda al campeon" for ages, it's not even at the same level as Florentino (a public figure) saying in the media that he's been laughing for 2 years with CR about Messi's vomiting.

And NOTHING to do with physical aggression, but it's no surprise madrid media focus on a classic chant that everyone is aware of to take attention away from hooliganish madrid fans actions, nothing new here.

I hope the culé fans press charges, there's video and they should be able to identify those assholes easily, and if RM has any dignity, if they're members they should be banned just like the guys that attacked Bale a month ago.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
With all due respect, it is a private place and they can sing whatever they want. And the insulting part? The alleged "cabron"? Can our Spanish speakers attest to what they actually sang there?

Either way, it is FAR different from openly insulting and punching fans of another team in a public place (and in was in Barcelona, goes to show how brazen those Real Madrid fans were. To hell with them, I wish them the worst fate possible).

Fucking Real Madrid fans.

Cabron means bastard. So there's that. But the chant has existed for years.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I'm not justifying those fans,it's a well known fact that RM has plenty of shit fans,like most teams in the world. And they're not insulting Real Madrid but Madrid in general, could apply to both Real and Atletico(since this was at the Vicente Calderon). Still a pretty stupid,vulgar and childish thing to do.

At least Barca banned their far right Ultras from the Camp Nou, trying to create a family atmosphere. Florentino loves the Ultras Sur because of the atmosphere they create.
Clearly Madrid has a higher tolerance for such behaviour

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm pretty sure RM banned some of the fans for insulting our players etc. And where did you hear that Madrid media is focusing on this? Every team has shit fans and hopefully these guys will be banned. I still think it's pathetic how Barca fans need to insult RM to make them feel better or whatever. Why not just celebrate and be happy instead of doing pathetic things like this?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm pretty sure RM banned some of the fans for insulting our players etc. And where did you hear that Madrid media is focusing on this? Every team has shit fans and hopefully these guys will be banned. I still think it's pathetic how Barca fans need to insult RM to make them feel better or whatever. Why not just celebrate and be happy instead of doing pathetic things like this?

When did Barca fans insult Real Madrid in the last several days??? What pathetic things are you referring to? Being indignant in the face of nasty Real Madrid not only verbally but physically abusing Barca fans right in Barcelona??? Oh I am so sorry for having feelings.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista

mate it's a chant. I know a few madrid chants and they have more anti-barca chants than we do anti-madrid.
It's a reflection of the rivalry, it's almost as if you don't understand how our rivalry far transcends football

MaxY

Devil May Cry
When did Barca fans insult Real Madrid in the last several days??? What pathetic things are you referring to? Being indignant in the face of nasty Real Madrid not only verbally but physically abusing Barca fans right in Barcelona??? Oh I am so sorry for having feelings.

It was a typo,I meant Barca players* lol.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So apparently this is the list of players who will miss the Getafe game :

Benzema, Caravajal, Sergio Ramos, Alvaro Arbeloa, Luka Modric and Sami Khedira. Nacho to play in RW ?

At least without Benz, Cristi won't be able to score 6, that's all I care about at this point :)

barcanuck

cheer up guys
CFT1_GsW0AA0NcE.jpg

Pichichiash can just imagine those Cracovia guys imitating the Ronaldo accent on this bus.

Home of Barca Fans