Penal Madrid

mark1nhu

It is, isn't it?
That arrogance probrably got to the players and was the main cause of them dropping out.

I have no reason to defend Marca, but that is a common practice in journalism.

You do create covers to different scenarios. You don't wait the final result to start working on a cover.

Same about bus parades. No competent board in the world waits final result to contact and rent a bus.

lol

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I have no reason to defend Marca, but that is a common practice in journalism.

You do create covers to different scenarios. You don't wait the final result to start working on a cover.

Same about bus parades. No competent board in the world waits final result to contact and rent a bus.

lol

No offense, but this is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard....do you suddenly work for the newspaper?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No offense, but this is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard....do you suddenly work for the newspaper?

:facepalm:

Of course, a requirement to work for a sports media is typing 103764544 words/second to be able to post the article right after the game ends :D

mark1nhu

I guess I was wrong... Sorry I did not know.

OK, no hard feelings, just try to not be so harsh on people saying something new to you.

Fun fact to you: most newspaper already have entire articles about the death of important people, though they are not dead yet.

Michel Schumacher or any other important person in difficult health conditions, for instance.

mehdimike

kroos-bale-isco-modric-james-ronaldo-benz

These players with some new players can bring 3-4 successful years for club IF Uncle FLO Doesn't ruin everything:angry:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3092425/Real-Madrid-fans-Carlo-Ancelotti-vote-confidence-seven-cent-wanting-Rafa-Benitez-Bernabeu.html
"Ancelotti received 43.8 per cent of the vote meanwhile former Liverpool manager Benitez picked up a measly 7.79 per cent.
However out-going Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp has emerged as a strong candidate and Madrid fans appear to agree, with 29.17 per cent going his way."

That could be fun, although I assume it's also rather unlikely to happen. Klopp would definitely be a major factor in making Real a little less despicable.

Home of Barca Fans