Penal Madrid

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Rafa and Lucho are not comparable. Rafa has managed several top clubs over many years and failed in league football, he is a proven failure. lucho's biggest job was Roma who are like a third level Europa league club and he did not bad considering the circumstances.

Turson

Well, we shall see what will future bring, but just like MaxY Im actually really optimistic about the next season.

Stric

Same thing could be said about Lucho before he came to Barcelona and look at him now.

Except Lucho has only coached top-level for 2 seasons prior to Barcelona, so the sample from which you take the average is not really comparable.

But you do have a point, neither of them had a squad like they do know, which makes a huge difference.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I understand the criticism he is getting but we really can't predict how it will end. Rafa might just win them CL who knows what will happen. Di Matteo won CL with an average chelsea side, don't underestimate rafa.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm predicting at least a double in Rafa's first season.(out of UCL,Copa Del Ray and La Liga,don't want you trolls replying with like : Double world cup + some other shitty tournament :neymar: )

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I'm predicting at least a double in Rafa's first season.(out of UCL,Copa Del Ray and La Liga,don't want you trolls replying with like : Double world cup + some other shitty tournament :neymar: )

Oh come on, Audi Cup isn't that bad.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Wouldn't it be better to have low expectations, that way if you do win something, you'll be happier.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Madrid fans expecting a league title is funny tbh. After getting so much reality checks in the last couple of years you still think you are no. 1 in Spain.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Madrid fans expecting a league title is funny tbh. After getting so much reality checks in the last couple of years you still think you are no. 1 in Spain.

Reality checks in the last couple of years? Real won once ,barca won twice and ATM won once . We had 2 points less this season and same amount of points last season. Much reality, such check.WOWdoge
Also in the last 3 seasons (not counting this one since it isn't done yet) we won 1 UCL, you didn't.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Reality checks in the last couple of years? Real won once ,barca won twice and ATM won once . We had 2 points less this season and same amount of points last season. Much reality, such check.WOWdoge
Also in the last 3 seasons (not counting this one since it isn't done yet) we won 1 UCL, you didn't.

Look at last 10 years, 5 years or 3 years. Does not matter if league stats or CL stats. Barca was clearly better than RM.
And no matter how strong a team is, it is kinda impossible to "expect" a title in Spain. But you were also saying that you would have won at least the double if Modric had been fit the whole season if I remember correctly. Laughable.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
RM won ONCE in the last 7 seasons, excuse me but winning LaLiga is the exception for RM rather than the norm, you don't need to get that defensive when only the truth is told.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I said I'm predicting us to win, I can predict whatever the hell I want. He also said look at the last couple of years and I took a look and brought out stats of last 4 seasons. Then he realized he's wrong and is talking non-sensical bullshit. And yeah, I'm 100 % sure that we would have the double if Modrić was fit. What is laughable about that?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"Real Madrid have signed 13-year-old Bruno Iglesias, who is considered as the best Spanish player of his age. "

Home of Barca Fans