Penal Madrid

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I said I'm predicting us to win, I can predict whatever the hell I want. He also said look at the last couple of years and I took a look and brought out stats of last 4 seasons. Then he realized he's wrong and is talking non-sensical bullshit. And yeah, I'm 100 % sure that we would have the double if Modrić was fit. What is laughable about that?

First of all I am not wrong and I am not talking bullshit. It is pretty much impossible to deny that Barca is the dominating club in Spain in recent years.
The point with Modric is as arrogant as it gets. If other clubs win games and cups, it is not only because the own team allowed them to because of bad play, injuries etc. It would also be ridiculous if I would claim that we would have won CL in 12/13 if Messi would have been fit or the league last year if Valdes and Pique would have been fit.

If others win and perform well those accomplishments should be respected. I have no problem to admit that your CL run last season was impressive e.g.
Real fans in general should be a bit quiet and humble right now after your Galactico circus won shit this season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No mate, they had the trebble locked in with Modric! Just look at how they "almost" won at Camp Nou with him on the field.

JamDav1982

I said I'm predicting us to win, I can predict whatever the hell I want. He also said look at the last couple of years and I took a look and brought out stats of last 4 seasons. Then he realized he's wrong and is talking non-sensical bullshit. And yeah, I'm 100 % sure that we would have the double if Modrić was fit. What is laughable about that?

Its laughable that anyone can be 100% sure of anything about football.

Turson

Madrid fans expecting a league title is funny tbh. After getting so much reality checks in the last couple of years you still think you are no. 1 in Spain.

We know that we have very strong squad and we should have more ligue trophies - thats why we are expecting to win it.

Alik

CGj9p37WwAA-Mc4.jpg

:lol: Great guy you guys just picked up. Knows how to win shit eh?

Well, going by that argument you can compare Rafa with Ancelloti who also struggled to win leagues over his very long career.

Morten

No mate, they had the trebble locked in with Modric! Just look at how they "almost" won at Camp Nou with him on the field.

I see many of you say that, a few days after that match memory faded and it was suddenly a "easy win". It was very close, Real could have won it, but Barca did, it was very close.

yea the only thing Madrid actually achieved this season was being the better side over the two classicos. They deserved to win at the Bernabeu while a draw at the Camp Nou wouldn't have been a rip-off

Vlom

I see many of you say that, a few days after that match memory faded and it was suddenly a "easy win". It was very close, Real could have won it, but Barca did, it was very close.

It was no easy win mate, and bar some bling fanatics no one thought it was, but it was just to show how ridiculous MaxY's claim of RM 100% winning the double had Modric stayed fit is, RM rarely does doubles, especially one including LaLiga.

Morten

It was no easy win mate, and bar some bling fanatics no one thought it was, but it was just to show how ridiculous MaxY's claim of RM 100% winning the double had Modric stayed fit is, RM rarely does doubles, especially one including LaLiga.

Almost everyone here on the board thinks so now, they should watch the game again.

Vlom

Almost everyone here on the board thinks so now, they should watch the game again.

Nah, we suffered for a large spell of the game, BUT, we could have scored more and overall had more chances than RM, but we were dominated in middfield for 60min, that I can't deny.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Official: Casemiro returns to Real Madrid from Porto after club exercise €7.5m buy-back clause

It makes sense after the recent denials of both pogba and verratti rumors.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I don't get this. Why does RM have to pay ? Isn't Casemiro just on loan at Porto,can somebody explain?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Kind of situation similar to denis suarez right now. But i don't think barca will use the buy back option because we are chasing pogba and have rafinha and halilovic in the same position.

Home of Barca Fans