Penal Madrid

Morten

Kind of situation similar to denis suarez right now. But i don't think barca will use the buy back option because we are chasing pogba and have rafinha and halilovic in the same position.

Gotta buy those galacticos you know, Neymar, Suarez, Pogba, whats next?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Couple of porto fans on reddit are saying he commits lot of fouls, unable to play forward, unable to run with the ball, often loses the ball. First 4 months he was shit and next 4 months he was good it seems. Wonder why real payed that much for him. Maybe they are desperate for DM's. Illara might be leaving too then.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Couple of porto fans on reddit are saying he commits lot of fouls, unable to play forward, unable to run with the ball, often loses the ball. First 4 months he was shit and next 4 months he was good it seems. Wonder why real payed that much for him. Maybe they are desperate for DM's. Illara might be leaving too then.

His total purchase price would come to 13.5 million then since he arrived. Not horrible for a young player with European experience.

It is shitty business for Real Madrid on the surface but when you consider how often players go out on loan but not played because managers do not want to establish them as core players then leave, this 7.5 million fee is incentive to include the player in starting line ups. Porto can either play him and he succeeds, which would give Porto a near-free trial before purchase, or he can be played and fails so he will be returned with no financial damage. If they do not play him because they are afraid he would be leave, Real Madrid loses in this case because lack of development. In this case, Porto played him, he excelled (I use that relatively) and for their commitment to developing our player, we pay 7.5 million. Not the best use of money but it is not a straight hustle.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Best winning % in 2015 (top5 lgs): Barcelona 85.7% - Arsenal 74.1% - PSG 71.9% - Sevilla 69.4% - Juventus 66.7% #fcblive [via @barcastat]

Wait, just realized something, what the hell was RM's winning % this season? less than 66% ? seriously ?

That's not possible, they were inches away from the trebble had Modric stayed fit :D

No. They had the second best win percentage in Europe.

Somewhere in the 70s for all comps, IIRC.

Can't seem to find the statistic anymore, so I might be wrong.

Found it, 73% , barcastats forgot about them! haha

Still, RM fans saying they "gifted" us the league are delusional.. 73% wins VS 85% for Barça, no one gifted us shit!

CFx5DLKUkAA_CLo.png

Last edited:

vukkapor

Found it, 73% , barcastats forgot about them! haha

Still, RM fans saying they "gifted" us the league are delusional.. 73% wins VS 85% for Barça, no one gifted us shit!

CFx5DLKUkAA_CLo.png

Yeah but this is for 14/15, the stats above were for 2015 only..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah but this is for 14/15, the stats above were for 2015 only..

Ahhh, right! That's why they weren't in the top 5, I don't have the stats but their 2015 stats are bad indeed since they got most of their losses and draws in the second half of the season.

[MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION] yeah mate, got tired of being called a fanboy, now I can be a sneaky one :D

Home of Barca Fans