Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Higuain would cost 30-40 M + and he would mind being a sub. Perfect sub /rotation players are young talented players who'll hopefully develop and overtake the starting position in a few years,Varane for example.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I knew I was forgetting someone. lel

How is that Markkanen guy in your Castilla team?

Never followed him really. Morata is a starter for Juve, he has a secure Serie A title each year, italian cup is also likely and Juve can run for the UCL. He would be retarded to go back to RM unless he'll be a starter.

Morten

Well yeah but it's Benitez, they would get some good minutes. If you had to choose a perfect rotation/sub striker for RM,who would it be ? ( srs,no banter shit)

Benitez doesnt matter, its Perez who decides that, along with everything else.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Actual pictures of Real Madrid 15/16 home jersey. Don't believe this has been officially unveiled?

2a5hekl.jpg

30awg38.jpg

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
maillot_real_madrid_domicile_2015-2016.jpg

Real%20Madrid%20Away%20Jersey%202015-2016.jpg

maillot_real_madrid_third_2015-2016.jpg

real-madrid-15-16-goalkeeper-shirt%2B%281%29.jpg

real-madrid-15-16-goalkeeper-shirt%2B%282%29.jpg

The away kit will probably be a bit darker and made up of the really nice slick material they've done the blue ones with. I'm really looking forward to them. Adidas' kits were generally top top stuff lately (apart from the pink which was a bit meh).

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[tw]610022490811854848[/tw]

Most likely BS, but this is hilarious nonetheless.

I don't think it's BS. If you read this it'll give you some insight:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-florentino-perez-never-wanted-at-real-madrid
Real Madrid began their hunt for Ronaldo during Ramon Calderon's tenure as president. Calderon and Ronaldo agreed that the player would move to Real Madrid in 2008. Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson convinced him to stay in England for another year. Calderon left office in January 2009, a month after the deal was inked but before it had been officially announced. Perez returned for his second coming as president in June 2009, yet he balked at signing Ronaldo, even though there was a £30 million penalty clause in the contract in case any party withdrew from the deal.
"The problem was that when Florentino came, he said, 'This is not a player for Real Madrid,'" says Calderon. He didn't like to receive inheritances that he couldn't be proud of in the future. He thought, 'This player is not mine. I'm not going to take advantage of this.' He said, 'I think I can have two or three players for the same money. I don't see Cristiano Ronaldo playing at Real Madrid.'"The player knew that. He got very angry. His agent, Jorge Mendes, said, 'OK, we're going to leave. We are not going to claim the penalty clause.'"
Fortunately for Real Madrid, their general manager at the time, Jorge Valdano, convinced the president not to make a rash move on Ronaldo. Calderon says that Valdano told Perez to calm down and not let his pride get in the way of signing the best player in the world. Perez was suitably pacified, but those events are why Ronaldo was unhappy during his first two or three years at Real Madrid.
Bale is Perez's player, he is his own personal little Ronaldo He wants Bale to become the star, to overshadow Ronaldo etc. If it wasn't for all the crap that he would receive if he was to sold Ronaldo, Perez would sell Ronaldo and build a team around Bale.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I always thought Perez only bought Bale cause he could not get Neymar and wanted to take some attention away from Barca like "look I got a galactico signing as well, Real Madrid is better!" and now he needs him to succeed to save face.

with Ronaldo everything seemed fine until after Iniesta won that european player of the eyar award in 2012, then the sad cristiano stuff started, lack of support by Perez, constant crying in the media. after that the pr campaigns for Ronaldo were in full force, before summer 2012 it was normal after that it has been constant praising and dickriding by everyone in a way associated to Madrid or Portugal. the rumours that the endless praise was in a contract renewal seems to hold some truth.

Dont think any of this got Ancelotti fired, other than the leading thread trough all these stories about Perez' character, an insecure arrogant man who demands perfection and at the slightest failure throws a tantrum resulting in new galactico signings and people getting fired.
Like a spoiled rich child who gets fed up with his toys and wants new ones. The fans whistling their own players represent him perfectly.

Moneywise he might be a good businessman but Real as a club definitely are way more contemptible since he joined compared to the 90's for example.
He is also the main reason the transfermarkt got blown up. If you were to point out 5 people that killed modern football its in no particular order:
- Blatter
- Perez
- Abramovich
- Mourinho
- Jean-Marc Bosman

Honorable mention to Platini

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I always thought Perez only bought Bale cause he could not get Neymar and wanted to take some attention away from Barca like "look I got a galactico signing as well, Real Madrid is better!" and now he needs him to succeed to save face.

with Ronaldo everything seemed fine until after Iniesta won that european player of the eyar award in 2012, then the sad cristiano stuff started, lack of support by Perez, constant crying in the media. after that the pr campaigns for Ronaldo were in full force, before summer 2012 it was normal after that it has been constant praising and dickriding by everyone in a way associated to Madrid or Portugal. the rumours that the endless praise was in a contract renewal seems to hold some truth.

Dont think any of this got Ancelotti fired, other than the leading thread trough all these stories about Perez' character, an insecure arrogant man who demands perfection and at the slightest failure throws a tantrum resulting in new galactico signings and people getting fired.
Like a spoiled rich child who gets fed up with his toys and wants new ones. The fans whistling their own players represent him perfectly.

Moneywise he might be a good businessman but Real as a club definitely are way more contemptible since he joined compared to the 90's for example.
He is also the main reason the transfermarkt got blown up. If you were to point out 5 people that killed modern football its in no particular order:
- Blatter
- Perez
- Abramovich
- Mourinho
- Jean-Marc Bosman

Honorable mention to Platini

Tbh I'd put Pep there because I just hated watching tiki-taka Barcelona. It was so boring to me, constantly passing to each other,especially when it's in their own half. Todays Barca is much more enjoyable, I rated the old Barca in the same bracket as Chelsea and ATM, boring as hell.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[vine]https://vine.co/v/eeJeExHO7nl[/vine]
He showed plenty of skills today and his penalties were bullets. Hard to believe that he's 42 years old and that he retired 3 years ago. He left RM at 33-34 in 2007 so that's when he was already old. 8 years passed and he's still playing well.

Alik

maillot_real_madrid_domicile_2015-2016.jpg

Real%20Madrid%20Away%20Jersey%202015-2016.jpg

maillot_real_madrid_third_2015-2016.jpg

real-madrid-15-16-goalkeeper-shirt%2B%281%29.jpg

real-madrid-15-16-goalkeeper-shirt%2B%282%29.jpg

The away kit will probably be a bit darker and made up of the really nice slick material they've done the blue ones with. I'm really looking forward to them. Adidas' kits were generally top top stuff lately (apart from the pink which was a bit meh).

The home and third kit look good.

Home of Barca Fans