Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
EcoDiario | Real Madrid will close the market with two more signings after De Gea.
EcoDiario | One of the signings is a possible LB and Benitez really likes Alaba. Price complicates the operation.
Jugones | Mauro Icardi is followed closely by Real Madrid to reinforce the attacking front.

raskolnikov

Phantom penaldo v. Getafe, clear penaldo denied to Valencia @ Mestalla (injury time, Valencia would have equalized) wrongly disallowed goal v. Mallorca (would have put Mallorca 2-0 up) soft penaldo and red card for Levante on minute 43 while score at 1-1, Ramos and Pepe spared several red cards vs Rayo away (Madrid barely edged that game 0-1) 2 soft penaldos vs Atleti and a red card for Courtois on minute 21 (red for Godin on minute 81 as well) 2 soft penaldos vs Bilbao at home, red card for De Marcos on minute 65 etc etc etc etc...

11/12 was daylight robbery.

Is that enough for ya?

Oh, and another one vs Betis with the scoreline at 2-2:

attachment.php

raskolnikov

Even in your treble-winning season you didn't defeat us in head to head :lucho2: .
I like the need to add the h2h part:lol:

EcoDiario | Real Madrid will close the market with two more signings after De Gea.
EcoDiario | One of the signings is a possible LB and Benitez really likes Alaba. Price complicates the operation.
Jugones | Mauro Icardi is followed closely by Real Madrid to reinforce the attacking front.
Alaba wont leave Bayern, now ay they would let him go.

Icardi would be a logical transfer, despite his past he is disgracefull human being and a prick, would fit in easily at Madrid.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I like the need to add the h2h part:lol:

Alaba wont leave Bayern, now ay they would let him go.

Icardi would be a logical transfer, despite his past he is disgracefull human being and a prick, would fit in easily at Madrid.

Yeah and I doubt we would go for Alaba, something like Gaya is more logical. I like the need to add the Icardi fitting into Madrid part.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
MARCA: The Real Madrid madness in Australia has already taken hold with 75,000 of 100,000 MCG tickets already sold.

Asylum15

Yeah and I doubt we would go for Alaba, something like Gaya is more logical. I like the need to add the Icardi fitting into Madrid part.

Can I ask why your team would even need to look at LB? Marcelo and Coentrao, unless the latter is leaving of course.

If Marcelo learned how to defend (Benitez could do it), he'd be surely an automatic starter?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Can I ask why your team would even need to look at LB? Marcelo and Coentrao, unless the latter is leaving of course.

If Marcelo learned how to defend (Benitez could do it), he'd be surely an automatic starter?

Coentrao is constantly injured and he's isn't a reliable backup. He used to be the perfect backup but constant injuries and the lack of playing time declined his abilities. If you didn't notice our new "policy" is that every player needs some competition. Look at our GK spot for next season, our RB spot , James & Isco etc. LB and striker (Benzema)are pretty much the only places in our team where there isn't any competition ( now that Danilo is coming as a RB). We want competition to help players play better to fight for their spot. Not to mention that Benitez likes to rotate and if our main player gets injured we'll have players who can replace them without them being (too) inferior. So it's only logical that we would want LB and a back-up striker. So : De gea, Danilo , LB and back-up striker. But for somebody like Real that seems too little imo. We all know Perez, I doubt those 4 signings will be enough.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Even in your treble-winning season you didn't defeat us in head to head :lucho2: .

You should be a little more precise, you know? As we have TWO treble-winning seasons :D

In the first one we beat you on the h2h by a whooping 8-2. By you shouldn't count this season as a win, beacuse it's not. It's just another testament of how poor your team was :tata:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
So Coentrao will leave?

If we get somebody to replace him then probably.
You should be a little more precise, you know? As we have TWO treble-winning seasons :D

In the first one we beat you on the h2h by a whooping 8-2. By you shouldn't count this season as a win, beacuse it's not. It's just another testament of how poor your team was :tata:
Our team wasn't poor, they played great football and we fans are proud of them. They lost the league by only 2 points and got knocked out in UCL semi-finals. It's frustrating but it's just wrong to say our team was poor. We had a 22 games winning streak and even my cousin who's a hard-core RM hater(a Cule too,duh) was watching some games with me because they were fun to watch. He was tsundere all the time but oh well.

F

Flavia

If we get somebody to replace him then probably.

Our team wasn't poor, they played great football and we fans are proud of them. They lost the league by only 2 points and got knocked out in UCL semi-finals. It's frustrating but it's just wrong to say our team was poor. We had a 22 games winning streak and even my cousin who's a hard-core RM hater(a Cule too,duh) was watching some games with me because they were fun to watch. He was tsundere all the time but oh well.

Are you sure about that?

[tw]608635176705511424[/tw]

Barça's second treble made madrid very, very salty. Which is understandable. No merengue gets proud by "playing good football", don't kid yourself.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Are you sure about that?

[tw]608635176705511424[/tw]

Barça's second treble made madrid very, very salty. Which is understandable. No merengue gets proud by "playing good football", don't kid yourself.

I wasn't wrong about anything. I said that we fans are happy about how our team (players ) played. Us not being happy with Florentino is a whole different matter.

F

Flavia

I wasn't wrong about anything. I said that we fans are happy about how our team (players ) played. Us not being happy with Florentino is a whole different matter.

That's the thing, rm fans never got happy by only seeing the players play well, with no trophies in the end. That's something cules were always proud of, even in defeat.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
That's the thing, rm fans never got happy by only seeing the players play well, with no trophies in the end. That's something cules were always proud of, even in defeat.

Imagine benching Neymar/Suarez and playing Douglas up-front EVERY SINGLE GAME. That's what Perez forces to coaches to do by playing Bale every game over players like Isco. Pretty much every single big club would be happy to have Isco in their starting eleven.

Home of Barca Fans