Penal Madrid

mehdimike

Phantom penaldo v. Getafe, clear penaldo denied to Valencia @ Mestalla (injury time, Valencia would have equalized) wrongly disallowed goal v. Mallorca (would have put Mallorca 2-0 up) soft penaldo and red card for Levante on minute 43 while score at 1-1, Ramos and Pepe spared several red cards vs Rayo away (Madrid barely edged that game 0-1) 2 soft penaldos vs Atleti and a red card for Courtois on minute 21 (red for Godin on minute 81 as well) 2 soft penaldos vs Bilbao at home, red card for De Marcos on minute 65 etc etc etc etc...

11/12 was daylight robbery.

Is that enough for ya?

Oh, and another one vs Betis with the scoreline at 2-2:

Phantom penaldo v. Getafe : Yes that wasn't penalty
clear penaldo denied to Valencia @ Mestalla (injury time, Valencia would have equalized) : Again you are right,thats a penalty
wrongly disallowed goal v. Mallorca (would have put Mallorca 2-0 up) : Right
soft penaldo and red card for Levante on minute 43 while score at 1-1 : Clear clear penalty and if u see this a SOFT penalty then it's your problem!
Ramos and Pepe spared several red cards vs Rayo away (Madrid barely edged that game 0-1) : I have no data or Clip about this one.Maybe you are right :)
2 soft penaldos vs Atleti and a red card for Courtois on minute 21 (red for Godin on minute 81 as well) : Right Penalties and Red Card

You call it a soft penalty?
24dps3c.jpg

Soft Penalty????!!!!!

2 soft penaldos vs Bilbao at home :

first one was a penalty and even even if it wasn't,benzema had a goal there.But it was penalty
second one :
259a7me.jpg

205pq3l.jpg

3094fir.jpg

Oh, and another one vs Betis with the scoreline at 2-2 : The ball is going out and touches Real's player and you say that is a penalty!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Can somebody translate all three transparents?

Clockwise from top left:

"Not a single insult in these banners to Madridismo. We don't win, Florentino get out of the Bernabeu already!"

"Florentino, 1000 Millions spent and before the Cules kneeling."

"Florentino and his management = Barca Champions."

mehdimike

Oh, and another one vs Betis with the scoreline at 2-2 : The ball is going out and touches Real's player and you say that is a penalty!

And now i saw that their first goal was also handball!!!

And what about these :
Levante 1-0 Real
Khedira's wrong yelow card and thus red card(40th minute)
54fv2g.jpg

2ron774.jpg

261dele.jpg

That wasn't foul,thus no yellow and red card at minute 40

Racing 0-0 Real
Handball penalty after ronaldo's free kick
1zwngwx.jpg

Villarreal 1-1 Real
Their free kick goal wasn't foul,Granero just hit the ball.Strange red card for ozil and two yellow card for Ruben without red card!!!

Real 0-0 Valencia

Another penalty
raupma.jpg

when the hype dies, madridistas need somebody to love.

[youtube]TN1NZRnHBsI[/youtube]

you can also read the laws of the game if still intent on making a case for RM 11-12 :mou:

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm hopeful that we're looking/ scouting Paco Alcacer. Young at the age of 21 (soon 22), he's Spanish and he scored in 4 out of his first 6 games for Spain, the only player to do so since Morientes. Could be the perfect back-up striker for us.

Stric

I've always wondered - what's the reasoning behind a RM supporter joining a Barca forum or vice versa? I'm not trolling, I honestly want to know. Because it wouldn't occur to me in a million years to ever do that, so I don't understand.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Marca , AS etc are reporting that this is most likely how we'll look next season:
De Gea
Danilo Varane Ramos Marcelo
Modrić Kroos
James Benzema Bale
Ronaldo
4-2-3-1 with James on the right wing, Bale on the left, Benz as CAM and Ronaldo as ST. We're looking for a right winger , middlefielder and striker. Right winger is most likely Reus or Sterling, MF Kondogbia or Vidal, probably Kondogbia.
I'd rather sell Benzema since his value is at it's absolute peak and play Isco as a CAM instead of him. I'd sign Kondogbia, Gaya/Kurzawa, some young promising right winger and Paco Alcacer/Icardi/Vietto or something like that for rotations.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well yeah but it's Benitez, they would get some good minutes. If you had to choose a perfect rotation/sub striker for RM,who would it be ? ( srs,no banter shit)

Not sure. I probably would have kept Chicharito to be honest. Or Higuain, if you want him back.

Home of Barca Fans