Penal Madrid

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Kroos has no panache and thats how Rafa loves them. As bland as possible, as rigid as possible, as predictable as they get and as controllabe as he desires.

Isco's main problem is that he isn't assertive, although more talented than James, the latter is just fuckin clutch.

El Gato

Villarato!
With the ball at his feet, yes he is, just doesn't always make right decisions or pick his spots well. He's still getting there.

James is just so polished that it's a crime to not play him. He is arguably the 2nd best left foot in the world right now and just carried the offense. I'd say he'll be even better once he is allowed to play higher up, but that may not come soon given the only way to do that is to permanently move Cristiano to CF.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When Ronaldo becomes our top goal scorer, he can join Casillas in Porto.

Speaking of which, I cannot accept that Iker is gone. This is unbelievable to me. Fak. The only jersey I have is of his and I don't see Real Madrid without him, it'll be tough not seeing him between the posts. He is my hero and favorite player of all time (a long with Ronaldo of Brazil).

El Gato

Villarato!
I wanna make a cruel jab, but I'll resist :p

I watched this live. Jumped out of my seat twice without fail. Fuck we shouldn't have lost that game.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Real Madrid scored a 100% in the Transparency Index for the Spanish first division football clubs (Basically an index that measures how open and direct the clubs are with the financial side of things.)
CJ4bBZ-WcAApuSw.jpg

Barca having 62 % even with the Neymar case and transfer ban.

JamDav1982

Real Madrid scored a 100% in the Transparency Index for the Spanish first division football clubs (Basically an index that measures how open and direct the clubs are with the financial side of things.)
CJ4bBZ-WcAApuSw.jpg

Thats like me giving myself 100% for an exam.

Means nothing.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
So our lineup will probably look like this.. :
[formation=white,6]
Navas
Danilo/Carvajal-0-Varane-0-Ramos-0-Marcelo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Modric-0-Kroos-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James/Isco-0-0-Bale/Benz-0-0-CR7
0-0-0-Bale/Benz-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]
Barely any changes except the GK and right-back which doesn't even mean that Danilo will start. This transfer window is very unlikely for RM, we're just getting cheap options,mostly getting our players back.
Casilla- Got him for 6 M, he was a RM player before. Placeholder with Navas so De Gea can come in a year.
Danilo - The only big transfer so far, nowhere near a Galactico tho.
Asensio - Amazing buy, him and Odeegard could make it big.
Lucas Vasquez - Super cheap(1M),also former RM player. Just like Casilla.
Casemiro - Recalled from loan with the buy-back option of 7.5 M. He's gonna be getting a decent amount of playing time. Illara is probably gonna get sold with Lucas Silva being loaned out.
Denis Cheryshev - End of loan,probably gonna get sold for 20+ M to some EPL team.
So the only players who were never in RM before are Danilo and Asensio who was just a few millions.

Last edited:
G

Gasgas

So our lineup will probably look like this.. :
[formation=white,6]
Navas
Danilo/Carvajal-0-Varane-0-Ramos-0-Marcelo
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Modric-0-Kroos-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
James/Isco-0-0-Bale/Benz-0-0-CR7
0-0-0-Bale/Benz-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]
Barely any changes except the GK and right-back which doesn't even mean that Danilo will start. This transfer window is very unlikely for RM, we're just getting cheap options,mostly getting our players back.
Casilla- Got him for 6 M, he was a RM player before. Placeholder with Navas so De Gea can come in a year.
Danilo - The only big transfer so far, nowhere near a Galactico tho.
Asensio - Amazing buy, him and Odeegard could make it big.
Lucas Vasquez - Super cheap(1M),also former RM player. Just like Casilla.
Casemiro - Recalled from loan with the buy-back option of 7.5 M. He's gonna be getting a decent amount of playing time. Illara is probably gonna get sold with Lucas Silva being loaned out.
Denis Cheryshev - End of loan,probably gonna get sold for 20+ M to some EPL team.
So the only players who were never in RM before are Danilo and Asensio who was just a few millions.

bale centrally? oh dear
this is gonna be good :stv172:

serghei

I don't think Bale has the skill to play as a CAM or even as a 2nd striker. You need better ball control to play there. He is a winger for me, left or right, never center. I'd rather have James in the center, and Bale on the right.

G

Gasgas

Why ? He played a roaming second striker in Tottenham and it worked out great. He's most likely going to have the same role since I don't see us dropping Benzema.

i think he should be dropped and isco actually play behind benzema.
this is how you guys should play your 4-2-3-1
james isco ronaldo
benzema

with ronaldo going centrally more often to join benzema and isco covering him more

but you guys will insist playing bale so :veryhappy:
:pep:

Home of Barca Fans