Penal Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Which is interesting cuz if true then DDG is signing next summer on a free. And probably means Ramos would leave next summer on a free as well. Where does that leave Casillas though?

Ramos has two years left on his contract.

Beast

The Observer
lol.. that's why i said we are not in the same position as United.. Ramos still has 2 years man...

anyhow i think this is wiser.. why pay if you can milk the cow for free... we get him free in a year and United will end up paying full price without compensation for a new keeper.. and i guess Kiko and Navas.. the later will be the one gone if DDG moves in

there are reports that United made a bid of 140 Million Euro for Bale... if i was the club i'd sell blindly
Marcos Ascenio is making a big name for himself in the Spain youth.. just hope he has Jese persona & not Morata

El Gato

Villarato!
It's wiser long term and maybe Ramos will actually chill out a bit over this coming year and possibly renew? Who knows. Depending what else Perez pulls. Now that I think about it I think I read someone saying "it's uncommon for Real players to enter the last 2 years of their contract without renewal", not one. My mistake with Ramos, lol.

Would be great for Keylor if he got a year to show what he can do, possibly win some and then leave when DDG comes in next year, maybe to United?

Many good scenarios can come out of this situation for Madrid. Future's not that dark.

PS In other news, Carvajal renewing till 2020. At least we're settled at RB for years and the guy can be future captain material.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's wiser long term and maybe Ramos will actually chill out a bit over this coming year and possibly renew? Who knows. Depending what else Perez pulls. Now that I think about it I think I read someone saying "it's uncommon for Real players to enter the last 2 years of their contract without renewal", not one. My mistake with Ramos, lol.

Would be great for Keylor if he got a year to show what he can do, possibly win some and then leave when DDG comes in next year, maybe to United?

Many good scenarios can come out of this situation for Madrid. Future's not that dark.

PS In other news, Carvajal renewing till 2020. At least we're settled at RB for years and the guy can be future captain material.

Marcelo is also renewing . Marcelo or CR7 are gonna be the next captain if both Ramos and Casillas leave.

El Gato

Villarato!
Depending if they keep the tradition. Marcelo doesn't seem like the best captain material, but madridismo likes him so that's redeeming. And Ramos has to leave which still isn't likely to me.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Depending if they keep the tradition. Marcelo doesn't seem like the best captain material, but madridismo likes him so that's redeeming. And Ramos has to leave which still isn't likely to me.

Yea,that's why I said if both Ramos and Casillas Leave. I think that Casillas will leave and Ramos will stay. It's our club's tradition to give the captaincy to players who have been at the club for the longest but CR could change that. Anyways,if both leave it's 100 % certain that either Marcelo or CR will be the new captain.

Home of Barca Fans