Penal Madrid

Morten

This does look deliberate on Flo's part. But, not only has the pre-meditated circus upset the madrid boy, but has also opened a window for their arch-rival to enter fray either in Jan/next summer, something that Perez has always so meticulously tried to avert in the past in regards his potential signings, which makes me think DDG was never a coveted name in the madrid capital, nor are they too worried about losing out on him, even if it's to their most fierce rival.
Not sure if it was deliberate, Perez is furious and has apparently told United that they can forget signing Bale ever. Hilarious if true, childish revenge :lol:

xXKonan

Florentino Pérez: "Today it's impossible with a Madrid without Cristiano.He's the most emblematic and the best player in the world"

Florentino Pérez: "If PSG want Cristiano it's easy: pay the clause (€1billion) and he'll be theirs."

Florentino Pérez: "Most important thing is being the best in the world, not win the league by 69 points and lose in the QF of UCL."

Florentino Pérez: "We haven't ridiculed ourselves. More than before we had an issue with Manchester United."

Florentino Pérez: "We tried for Neymar. He wasn't the only one I couldn't get. Vieira, Ribéry.."

Perez (Real Madrid): This year Barcelona had a fantastic season, but what did they win last year?

Perez: “Don’t count worthless trophies to say Barcelona has more silverware, because we don’t play tinpot tournament.”

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Florentino Pérez: "Today it's impossible with a Madrid without Cristiano.He's the most emblematic and the best player in the world"

Florentino Pérez: "If PSG want Cristiano it's easy: pay the clause (€1billion) and he'll be theirs."

Florentino Pérez: "Most important thing is being the best in the world, not win the league by 69 points and lose in the QF of UCL."

Florentino Pérez: "We haven't ridiculed ourselves. More than before we had an issue with Manchester United."

Florentino Pérez: "We tried for Neymar. He wasn't the only one I couldn't get. Vieira, Ribéry.."

Perez (Real Madrid): This year Barcelona had a fantastic season, but what did they win last year?

Perez: “Don’t count worthless trophies to say Barcelona has more silverware, because we don’t play tinpot tournament.”

Bahahahahaha

messi2140

6racies Xavi

giphy.gif

alittlebitter

I thought those were parody quotes at first. I know he's supposed to say positive things about real madrid but surely he realizes how ridiculous he sounds.

and how you gonna criticize barca's "tinpot" trophies when your presidency has yielded a massive.. 1 liga in 7 seasons.

Morten

^^hahahaha Barcas dominance over Madrid these past years have made grampa florentino cranky

Nothing Madrid can do about it. Barca is just ment to win the treble every second year, thats just how life is. Its just fate, nothing can be done about it.

Chainsaw

Killahead

What the heck is he on about??! He's more hopeless than I thought. This is so bad it feels as reading another fail of a Google translation.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I thought those were parody quotes at first. I know he's supposed to say positive things about real madrid but surely he realizes how ridiculous he sounds.

and how you gonna criticize barca's "tinpot" trophies when your presidency has yielded a massive.. 1 liga in 7 seasons.

Well we all know Madrid don't play for La Liga and since they got the decima, they won't be playing for timpot CL either. Don't judge em.

Home of Barca Fans