Penal Madrid

Yugi

421858_585944254767446_1352901592_n.jpg

Can they technically do the 3 fingers? It was 2 clear goals, so as the pedantic Barca fan, I think they've done it wrong. Ahhhh I feel better...

well they scored 3 goals against Barca 6 years before? they can have their happy moment, they probably think our cycle is over

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I read a tweet from La Liga Loca saying that, in the end, Mourinho was right to complain about the lack of effort from the players.

Indeed. He was right to complain about the lack of effort. Only he did it to the press. And then complained about being ill treated by press. Ironic.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Indeed. He was right to complain about the lack of effort. Only he did it to the press. And then complained about being ill treated by press. Ironic.

Public shaming of players is not unusual and sometimes it is in order when players talk shit and do nothing. He was treated ill by the press for the self destructive phase he went through and his dealings with Casillas and Ramos.

Weird enough, now that Casillas is away, Mourinho seems to have controlled the team again? But hasn't resorted to the shit Casillas and Ramos were against in the first place? Do both parties learn here?

Either way, Diego Lopez is boss, he organizes the defence really well. Communication is key and when Casillas was in his early 20s he was criticized for his communication so maybe it is something he developed just not really well? Or something Lopez is better at?

Tomchin

Don't know if there's a history-thread, so I guess I'll just post it here:

New letters have been found confirming that Spain's fascist governement blocked the transfer of Alfredo Di Stefano to Barcelona in 1953 [lv]

poldep

Real Madrid are in good form right now. With Mourinho, they have a good chance on winning La Decima. If we go out next week I do hope a good German side can stop them.

El Gato

Villarato!
What's the actual problem with Arbeloa's tackle? It's a good tactical foul that breaks the counter and it was well punished with a yellow since there were two players in front of Sanchez.

Home of Barca Fans