Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

No, that year when Messi scored 90 goals or whatever they only won the cup. I believe it was 2012.

His goal scoring record, scoring against all clubs in a row was for the 12-13 season. Half of the goals were scored in 2011-12, the others during the 12-13 campaing.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Goal difference after 3 Liga rounds:

06/07: +5
07/08: +8
08/09: +2
09/10: +9
10/11: +1
11/12: +7
12/13: +2
13/14: +4
14/15: -1
15/16: +11
Keylor Navas is the first goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet in the 3 first Liga matches since 1975. [@m_manero](for RM)
Keylor Navas didn't concede a goal in the last 676 minutes for Real Madrid.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
COtyoeQWEAAJ857.jpg:large

Ronaldo also has 2 more goals than Raul in La Liga so he's first in that aspect.
Cristiano becomes just the 3rd one in Spain's HISTORY to score 5 goals in a La Liga match away from home: Merodio 1959, Péternac 1996. First since 1996.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player in Real Madrid's history to score 5 goals in a single La Liga match, twice.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Real Madrid have scored in EACH of their last 55 home matches in all competitions.
Real Madrid have lost just 4 of their last 101 home matches in all competitions.
The BBC has scored a total of 47 goals in the Champions League since the start of 2013/14:
> Cristiano: 27
> Benzema: 12
> Bale: 8

Morten

Im convinced that the doctors/physios in this club are getting payed for nothing recently. All those injuries last season, looks like to be the same this season as well.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
So it's like James and Danilo injured before and now Bale injured. Varane and Ramos also knocks,probably injured. I'm convinced that we're buying Stones or somebody else next winter/summer. I think the club is losing patience with Varane,he's injured way too much and has too many problems with his muscles to be a starter for us.

Home of Barca Fans