Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
All Mickey Mouse teams for RM yet. Those stupid stats don't impress anyone but Madridistas.

That's exactly what those stats are supposed to do. Having kept 4 clean sheets for the first time in history with a keeper who was benched last year and who was supposed to be offloaded this year sure makes us happy.

Kerrybai

Great start to the season for Madrid, however they have faced 3 easy league games and dropped 2 points (Away to Gijon might not be easy but its a game they would be expected to win). Barca meanwhile have maximum points having played Bilbao and Atletico away from home. We also beat Malaga which was a game we drew 0-0 last season.

So net round should be 3 points for both teams.

The Madrid play our last 3 fixtures in the very same order - Bilbao away, Malaga home, Atletico away. Until they play those 3 fixtures we really don't know what sort of team Benitez is putting together. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop 3-4 points during that period, mind you we have Celta and Sevilla away which will put us to the test once again, but we will be very confident having already put away to extremely tough away games.

Barcafan 2304

Well can only beat what you come up against and their performances since Gijon have been impressive. All their acid tests yet to come though

MaxY

Devil May Cry
CPRM3LLUcAAfLrw.jpg:large

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I expected more rotating from Benitez tbh, he started pretty much the strongest possible lineup. I'm just hoping that at least 2 out of Kovacic,Jese and Casemiro will get at least 30 minutes of playtime.

likeafire

Teams never put ten men behind the ball against Real Madrid like they do against Barca. Watching this game and Granada are leaving themselves exposed at the back, so many spaces for Madrid to run into.

Morten

Teams never put ten men behind the ball against Real Madrid like they do against Barca. Watching this game and Granada are leaving themselves exposed at the back, so many spaces for Madrid to run into.

Except for Atletico, who last year thought it was a good idea to place their cbs high up and got destroyed on the counter. Only to park the bus next time they met us ofc.

Home of Barca Fans