Penal Madrid

El Flaco

A Granada-player's chance vs. Real Madrid

[gfy]PlumpSameFlatfish[/gfy]

El-Arabi's wrongly disallowed goal vs. Real Madrid

[gfy]UnfoldedGoodnaturedIvorybilledwoodpecker[/gfy]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgwOC3tWsAIIaLT.jpg

jrV3PNY.jpg

Madrid beat Granada because of an illegal goal and Granada being deny a legit goal.

Last edited:

Stric

The receiving player is clearly behind the ball. It's onside. However, I wouldn't hold it against the line ref, that's incredibly difficult to see in the moment.

JamDav1982

The current champion is Barça, not them. This is their official photo for this season, not 14/15.

Certainly here in the UK teams will have their official photo taken with trophies won the previous season. Even shitty trophies like the Charity Shield.

Nothing unusual in that.

F

Flavia

Except they did not win those last season..........

So what? They won them before Barça did. Barça is the current champion for all those trophies, supercup included. and what makes it even more funny, is that last season they didn't put any of the trophies in the official pic.
But this season, uncle flo felt the need to put those 2 there, even though they're not the reigning champions of one.

JamDav1982

So what? They won them before Barça did. Barça is the current champion for all those trophies, supercup included. and what makes it even more funny, is that last season they didn't put any of the trophies in the official pic.
But this season, uncle flo felt the need to put those 2 there, even though they're not the reigning champions of one.

Well depends if you think trophies in those kind of photos are for those currently held or those won the previous season. I always took it to be the latter.

Essentially if this photo was taken a month before then people would have no issue with the European Super Cup being in it.

It is the official team photo to mark the whole 2015/16 season not just to mark the date it was taken is how I see it.

Home of Barca Fans