Penal Madrid

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Benzema, James, Modric, Ramos, Pepe, Carvajal are out. Makes me want to blatantly go for a PSG win. But PSG has David Luiz, so it's never sure...

Beast

The Observer
It is a PSG win...and add Bale to the above list too

7 starters out and still no one at the club questioning Benitez.. absurd

I'll be a happy bunny if we manage a draw tonight... it's a clear win for PSG neither Nacho or Varane can handle Ibra & Cavani

Morten

It is a PSG win...and add Bale to the above list too

7 starters out and still no one at the club questioning Benitez.. absurd

I'll be a happy bunny if we manage a draw tonight... it's a clear win for PSG neither Nacho or Varane can handle Ibra & Cavani

What is that suppose to mean? Benitez can hardly be blamed that the players are falling apart, the manager has limited influence in that aspect. Its been going on for quite a while anyway.

Beast

The Observer
Supposed to mean the basics of training

multiple injuries has a scientific explanation in the world of football

1- heavy fitness in early stages of pre-season not gradually so the tears happen often
2- lack of focus on fitness training in pre-season also result many injuries once the season starts and the games pile up
3- continuity of heavy fitness training during the season where it's usually gets less due to the game times played

when you are having high number of injuries occurring and many players finish their rehabilitation only to fall again and send back to the treatment room (see Ramos , James , Bale for examples )

means the above is happening ... yes unless you have injury prone players this falls entirely on the manager in charge & his fitness regime/coach

Beast

The Observer
I'd love that actually :) ... getting Bayern again

Not always works in your favor especially when you consider this season most of the big guns are screwing up and could actually come second and you end up meeting them but by Feb form can differ and suddenly and inform Chelsea would be a lot harder than Bayern

just my opinion

Egert

Estonian Culé
Spanish police are investigating a case of pressure on linesman to benefit Real Madrid in the upcoming clasico. [l'esportiu]

Linesman got told by his referee that he had been given instructions from referee committee to benefit Madrid in upcoming clasico. [l'esp]

When linesman refused, he got phone call from inside Spanish federation threatening him that his career could end soon. [l'esportiu]

Another linesman, from another referee trio, would also have been given the same instructions to favour Madrid in upcoming clasico. [l'esp]

The idea is for the linesman to make the wrong calls, because it causes less upset than when the referee himself makes them. [l'esportiu]

Threatened linesman filed formal complaint with anti-corruption prosecutor and Spanish police is now investigating the case. [l'esportiu]

Hopefully posted this to the right place :)

Home of Barca Fans