Penal Madrid

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Real Madrid are breeding #1 #2 #3 Ballon d'Ors, what were yall doin? Sleeping?

Casemiro
James
Carvajal

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
On the flip side, cristiano is playing like utter SHIT right now, not even podium worthy lol Messi can sleep on both ears, I know I do :)

That is true. He is so annoying, perhaps the worst legendary player for me. I wish we sold him this summer and we would have been better without him.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
More so in Spain than outside of it, Real Madrid historically associated with the big ears cup... they wouldn't care if they miss la liga for 10 years and got 3 CL instead..
it's a statement of world dominance for us & this won't change ..
yes globally some of the fans would say it's la liga but never in Spain where if you make a poll between the socio's they would always pick the CL
Don't forget some of the fans in the stadium are tourists as well.. it's always been like that for us and won't change anytime soon
when they want La liga they mean get the double (which is a feature we barely made it's always been this or that for us ) ..any pundit who's know the liga inside out will also tell you the same ...Managers are evaluated by how far they reach in the CL not how many liga they won...just ask Capello who delivered a great liga in 2007 and the team played the last 17 games like they were on Speed that didn't stop the club from sacking him
on the contrary is Carlo who came 3rd but won the CL... nobody who knows Real Madrid fans & mentality would say at any given moment it's La liga until we crash out of the competition

Of course the odds of winning the CL is hard.. but if Rafa deliver it (unlikely because i don't see him surviving that long ) even if he came 3rd it won't matter just like Carlo

This is true. and I agree. But in between sackings, a la liga is nice.

Morten

Impossible to read this la liga, our potential gap when Barca is lying down with thin squad with injuries is being countered with the fact that we have loads of injuries as well, allthough we have a bigger squad.

Barcafan 2304

At the moment we are getting away with it. I'm ecstatic to be where we are given a number of factors such as our tough start to the season, injuries and our squad depth. It will be nip and tuck and points will be dropped. Both us and Madrid vulnerable at present

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ronaldo is in shit form that is the difference. Almost like he is injured too. So not surprised real haven't pulled ahead of us yet.

Beast

The Observer
Ronaldo is indeed shit for almost a year now.. and the injuries are a worrying sign..
I understand the infamous FIFA virus but i can't help to think it also has a lot to do with the fitness training in the club

something is definitely wrong and we can't field a proper 11 players

If Danilo is fit we are playing Marcelo-Nacho-Varane-Danilo/Arbeloa in the next game
Casemiro - Kroos in the middle
Vasquez/Jesse-Isco-Bale
and Ronaldo upfront

Way too much... Ramos-Pepe-Carvajal-Modric-Benzema-James-Danilo....

Beast

The Observer
And now Bale joins the injury list once again

seriously the fitness coaches & the fitness training regime needs change ...
it's not just Olmo at the end he treats those injured but something is wrong we have more players going back to the treatment room than those coming out of it

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Eden Hazard has been feeding the rumours linking him with a move to Real Madrid. The Chelsea man was caught 'liking' a news article reporting on Real Madrid's interest in signing the Belgian.
The midfielder quickly removed the 'like', but it was too late. Several online readers picked up on it and wasted no time in publishing screenshot evidence.
1445342604_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Said it several months ago that he will move to Real Madrid. Just a question of when at this point, IMO. Ronaldo has to leave first, I think.

Home of Barca Fans