Penal Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Said it several months ago that he will move to Real Madrid. Just a question of when at this point, IMO. Ronaldo has to leave first, I think.

That LW position seem destined for Bale. Where will Hazard play?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
His best position is behind the striker,a CAM. He said that himself and so did his agent and that is also where he's playing. Imo it will be Ronaldo to PSG/MLS this season (doubt MLS so soon) and Hazard coming onto that left wing position. a 4-2-3-1 with Hazard - Bale - James behind the striker.

Morten

We are bound to lose against PSG, a draw would feel like a victory, given the state of our squad. I mean, PSG pretty much only have Sideshow Bob injuried, which is actually a plus for them.

Barcafan 2304

His best position is behind the striker,a CAM. He said that himself and so did his agent and that is also where he's playing. Imo it will be Ronaldo to PSG/MLS this season (doubt MLS so soon) and Hazard coming onto that left wing position. a 4-2-3-1 with Hazard - Bale - James behind the striker.

Hazard-Bale-James. That is sure one hell of a potentially awesome unit

Icarium

Lifestealer

Would be very weird linep unless Lewa or Aguero are lining up before the trio. You need a goalscorer, benzema is not clinical enough. We have 3 players who can score, you have 3 players who can create that too not all that great infact our trio can create better too. Ronaldo is a must for you guys.

Morten

Would be very weird linep unless Lewa or Aguero are lining up before the trio. You need a goalscorer, benzema is not clinical enough. We have 3 players who can score, you have 3 players who can create that too not all that great infact our trio can create better too. Ronaldo is a must for you guys.

Bale and James scores a fair share each season tbh.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Not nearly enough. Just look at the scoring capability of MSN and these four guys. Ronaldo is past his prime and not playing well but still he is very important to get results.

Morten

Not nearly enough. Just look at the scoring capability of MSN and these four guys. Ronaldo is past his prime and not playing well but still he is very important to get results.

Thats your opinion. In my opinion, having 3/4 guys who can score 20+ goals each season is a strength, instead of relying too much on a 50+ man each year.

Icarium

Lifestealer
20+ goals. Who exactly? Hazard? James and Bale also barely makes it. If you are talking about just league then definitely no. 4 players need to score 30 goals each to make up for no ronaldo. I doubt it will happen

Edit: 30 in All competitions if it is not already clear.

Last edited:

Morten

20+ goals. Who exactly? Hazard? James and Bale also barely makes it. If you are talking about just league then definitely no. 4 players need to score 30 goals each to make up for no ronaldo. I doubt it will happen

Edit: 30 in All competitions if it is not already clear.

Idk about Hazard, but Bale and James can absolutely score 20+ a season, yes, in all competitions mind you. Benzema will score something like 30 over a season as well. Also, you are too fixed on numbers. For example, last season, everyone here blamed our attack for not winning anything(lulz). When in fact, we scored just about as much as Barca, the reason for it was the vast numbers of injuries and sloppy defence. The attack did their job. Team balance is a big factor, a bigger one than player x scored y amount of goals.

Home of Barca Fans