Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What amazes me, is Madrid fans are still saying shit like "but how is it possible, our midfield is 10x better than theirs" .. are you fecking kidding me ? They honestly think James is better than Iniesta, and Kroos than Busquets lol ... it is so representative of their problems, they buy into their own freaking hype, even after being destroyed over and over... crazy :)

gasgas

Twitter says it will be a conference to show support for benitez. It is not only a message to media but also more importantly to players. The players being mentioned are james rodriguez benzema and Cristiano. The later two might be sold. Florentino wants Zidane/mourinho in next year. Benitez will be allowed to drop everyone except bale to the bench if he sees so. Basically benitez is being used to do the dirty work of perez. While stage is made for a new manager. Politics at its finest.

Found this on twitter
:lol:

khorne

One of the biggest mysteries in today's football for me is, what is florentino perez true motivation? I know everyone joe schmoe on the internet thinks lolentino what an idiot. yeah...no. He's an engineer, self made billionair and probably the most competent and best connected buisnessman in spain. that's global player tier, the guy is no fool. And i don't buy the story about him just being a big madridista at heart, he wouldn't have to be president to "give back to his childhood team". Just be a prominent socio, have ACS be the major sponsor and wear a scarf in the vip box, without having to deal with fans booing you, the ridiculous press in spain and ultra sur demolishing your wifes grave. There has to be a rationale for him to run real madrid the way he does, and obviously that's not being successful in football.

Here in austria, we have a similar situation with mateschitz, the founder of red bull, who has pumped ridiculous amounts of money into red bull salzburg and faced hostility from nearly every football fan in the entire league for relatively very little sportive success. But with him it's clear from the outset that his goal is economically, he doesn's care personally for football. Whether salzburg wins or not, they are omnipresent in the sport media of the country, that's just marketing 1.0.1.

But from what i can tell, neither florentino nor his company seem to have a similar beneficial connection from reals circus show. So why does he do it? I mean this is not an enjoyable life he's living during his presidency, let alone right now.

On the other hand, it might as well turn out he's acutally been a cule and socio of barca since the beginning, and that he was the mole mourinho was referring to.

Morten

Half of the forum in here is like these fans. They want Iniesta to retire after two bad games and cry for Pep to come back every time we lose a game.
Best thing is the chat when 80% go bonkers when the score remains 0:0 after 15 mins.

Except that Real-fans are used to things going downhill, we have a reason to be pissed. You guys have no reason to complain about anything, really, not since before 2009.

Sterlingfan2000

To be president you also need to have a guarantee of 15 per cent of the budget. The budget is 600m euros - not everybody has got that. He's stopped any real opposition.

"This week there is a court case of some Real Madrid fans that want to take those rules to court and stop it because they think it's very unfair. If he's forced to stop that - which he has changed already in the rules of the club - he may be forced to have elections. In any case, he may just do early elections because that way he stops the opposition from gathering momentum, if there is any opposition."

So perez took control of the whole club. How could Real Members allow that to happen hahah

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans