Penal Madrid

JamDav1982

Morten comment after Real won 3-1 last season...

This match goes to show that the balance in midfield can still do it against top teams, even without Di Maria and Alonso. Of course, you could say Barca wasnt at their best, but it is what it is. Thanks for the match, first half Barcelona looked at least as dangerous, dont know what happened with you in the second half. No disrespect, but how is it that no other time in the league has managed to score against you

So Real midfield 'still had it against the best' and Barca were at best 'as least as dangerous in first half' and possibly below par.

Not the tune of someone who just watched Real win luckily 3-1.

mark1nhu

:lol:

RM was better than barça last season over both clasicos. That's all trickykid was saying and its completely true.
Which makes this win even more enjoyable. Last item on Lucho's checklist as far as I'm concerned.

Are you kidding me?

Real was not good even in Bernabeu.

We were leading by 1x0 when Messi missed a sitter, then Madrid got a ridiculous penalty to equalize.

They were luck that we did not cement our superiority right there, before the ridiculous penalty call.

Second half they scored twice on ridiculous positional mistakes (one in a corner, other in a counter with Iniesta and Mascherano doing everything for Madrid).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
J0HLfjL.jpg

:D

gasgas

Are you kidding me?

Real was not good even in Bernabeu.

We were leading by 1x0 when Messi missed a sitter, then Madrid got a ridiculous penalty to equalize.

They were luck that we did not cement our superiority right there, before the ridiculous penalty call.

Second half they scored twice on ridiculous positional mistakes (one in a corner, other in a counter with Iniesta and Mascherano doing everything for Madrid).

you surely didn't watch the match or the highlights at the very least

So ridiculous positional mistakes don't make barça weaker than RM ? :rolleyes:

Show some flex dude, any neutral fan would tell you RM had the upper hand in last season's clasicos, much as I hate to repeat it. T'was the dark spot in an otherwise fantastic season.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
The 'Los Blancos' coach joins his four predecessors to be touched by an unfortunate curse - tasting defeat in their opening match against the 'Azulgranas'.
Carlo Ancelotti also lost his first 'Clasico' after taking over the Real bench and much wailing and gnashing of teeth ensued. Not so much over the result, a 'respectable' 2-1 at the Camp Nou, but over his decision to play Ramos as a central midfielder.
The previous occupant of the 'Los Blancos' bench was Mourinho, whose first Barça-Madrid was just as bad, or maybe even worse, than Benítez's. The recently arrived Mou had the challenge of playing a fully-fledged, historic Barça at the Camp Nou. Guardiola wiped the floor with him and 'Los Blancos' left Barcelona smarting from a deeply humiliating 5-0 thrashing.
Pellegrini also failed to hit a home run first time out. The Chilean manager lost 1-0 at the Camp Nou after a goal from Ibrahimovic in a match that marked the 'Clasico' debut for Florentino Pérez's new generation of 'Galacticos'.
And before that, none other than the 2-6 disaster that represented Juande Ramos's 'Clasico' baptism.
In fact, the last Real Madrid coach who was able to beat Barcelona in their first showdown was Bernd Schuster, clinching victory at the Camp Nou with a goal from Baptista. That was back in 2007."

Sterlingfan2000

They need to sell Ronaldo asap. He has too much power in dressing room, I even think him and Ramos had a plan to get benitez sacked. Even in 2nd league u dont make the schoolboy errors that real did against barcelona.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

3 things.

1. Those fans are absolutely right to get pissed and even leave, but some of the stuff they say expose them for what they are: ungratefull short visioned spoiled glory hunters.

2. Wtf is this "we need Mou back" shit, also heard those chants yesterday. we have had enough of that clown in la liga, I surely hope this will never be a realistic option for a desperate Perez.

3. How the fuck did that guy get a ticket for 150 euro's? Any of you know how I can get a ticket for 150 at camp nou in april, please tell me. I will gladly pay that amount of money.

Richard.H

3 things.

1. Those fans are absolutely right to get pissed and even leave, but some of the stuff they say expose them for what they are: ungratefull short visioned spoiled glory hunters.

2. Wtf is this "we need Mou back" shit, also heard those chants yesterday. we have had enough of that clown in la liga, I surely hope this will never be a realistic option for a desperate Perez.

3. How the fuck did that guy get a ticket for 150 euro's? Any of you know how I can get a ticket for 150 at camp nou in april, please tell me. I will gladly pay that amount of money.

Only very few of those fans had a lick of intelligence (those who were saying Perez needs to step down). This all comes down to him ultimately. Their club is not moving forward, no manager can fix that. Bringing Mou back will bring back all of the locker room drama, leading to potentially bigger consequences.

CR must feel like shit now. No fans in the world are more ruthless than RM fans.

Home of Barca Fans