Penal Madrid

Richard.H

They need to sell Ronaldo asap. He has too much power in dressing room, I even think him and Ramos had a plan to get benitez sacked. Even in 2nd league u dont make the schoolboy errors that real did against barcelona.

Getting rid of all of the old guard (Ramos, Ronaldo, Marcelo, Benzema, any player in madrid since 2011) is the only way a manager can truly be in power at RM. It's also the only way they can bring back Mou and not risk any locker room catastrophes.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Roncero's face :lol:

MMD_751169_la_cara_de_roncero_refleja_todo.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Getting rid of all of the old guard (Ramos, Ronaldo, Marcelo, Benzema, any player in madrid since 2011) is the only way a manager can truly be in power at RM. It's also the only way they can bring back Mou and not risk any locker room catastrophes.

I agree, but just how insane is that ? Imagine if we needed to get rid of Messi/Iniesta/Xavi/Busquets etc .. for the manager to be able to do his job, wtf.

And I don't think the majority wants Mou back, I can see them going after Ancelotti though.

raskolnikov

Only very few of those fans had a lick of intelligence (those who were saying Perez needs to step down). This all comes down to him ultimately. Their club is not moving forward, no manager can fix that. Bringing Mou back will bring back all of the locker room drama, leading to potentially bigger consequences.

CR must feel like shit now. No fans in the world are more ruthless than RM fans.

Its fitting for him as a player though since he cares only about himself anyway. Im convinced had he scored yesterday the result would have actually been good in his mind.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Half of the forum in here is like these fans. They want Iniesta to retire after two bad games and cry for Pep to come back every time we lose a game.
Best thing is the chat when 80% go bonkers when the score remains 0:0 after 15 mins.

Beast

The Observer
Truth is that we were awful h2h against barca last season, we were lucky not to get trashed in the first game we won 3-1. Second match we should have lost 5-0.
Say what ??

you must be on drugs to say stuff like that !!!

No surprise in the result or the display for me... i expected thought a 0-3 but didn't see Rafa making it a lot easier than it is

Rafa past his sell date by 10 years... only an idiot will put him anywhere near a top 4 team

Zidane is warming up for his January appointment ... the sooner we get rid of the overrated fat waiter the better

i wonder where all those "Rafa will make RM better ? are hiding now ?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Carlo:
"Rejoin Real Madrid next season? Why not? I'd also go back to PSG or Chelsea. I felt good at each of those clubs", the Italian stated.
"I've said before that I want to wait until the end of the season before I take my next coaching job and I won't change my mind. I've already turned down some clubs", added the five-time Champions League winner (twice as a player, three times as a manager).
Ancelotti went on to defend current Bernabéu incumbent Rafa Benítez, in spite of admitting his openness to assuming the 'Los Blancos' reins again: "People used to say the same thing about me, that I selected my team based on what Florentino Pérez told me. Every coach picks the line-up they feel is right", he noted.
"I spoke to Cristiano Ronaldo a week ago and he didn't mention anything about having a bad relationship with Benítez", Ancelotti insisted, before remarking that it's "difficult" for him to judge "what's going on from the outside".

impeh

Hi, its me..
press conference set for 6.30pm UK time, sky sports say Perez is set to back Rafa Benitez, rather than get rid of him.

gasgas

Carlo:
"Rejoin Real Madrid next season? Why not? I'd also go back to PSG or Chelsea. I felt good at each of those clubs", the Italian stated.
"I've said before that I want to wait until the end of the season before I take my next coaching job and I won't change my mind. I've already turned down some clubs", added the five-time Champions League winner (twice as a player, three times as a manager).
Ancelotti went on to defend current Bernabéu incumbent Rafa Benítez, in spite of admitting his openness to assuming the 'Los Blancos' reins again: "People used to say the same thing about me, that I selected my team based on what Florentino Pérez told me. Every coach picks the line-up they feel is right", he noted.
"I spoke to Cristiano Ronaldo a week ago and he didn't mention anything about having a bad relationship with Benítez", Ancelotti insisted, before remarking that it's "difficult" for him to judge "what's going on from the outside".

lucky madrid :(

Devils

Watching that video, I'm very surprised at the amount of hatred towards Ronaldo.

It's almost too surreal to believe that at the Bernabeau 2 days ago, Iniesta got a standing ovation off the pitch while Ronaldo was jeered throughout.

Sterlingfan2000

Twitter says it will be a conference to show support for benitez. It is not only a message to media but also more importantly to players. The players being mentioned are james rodriguez benzema and Cristiano. The later two might be sold. Florentino wants Zidane/mourinho in next year. Benitez will be allowed to drop everyone except bale to the bench if he sees so. Basically benitez is being used to do the dirty work of perez. While stage is made for a new manager. Politics at its finest.

Found this on twitter

Home of Barca Fans