Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
There is no way they escape this one, it would be disgusting if they do, 100% via corruption.

OUT !

El Flaco

Cadiz fans are chanting

"Arbeloa for Ballon D'or"

"We want to play vs 11 Arbeloa's"

"Cheryshev cannot play"

"Sub on de Gea"

:rofl1:

Last edited:

yahudi

Madrid will lose the game 3:0, the usual punishment in such cases. Just like Osasuna in the first round this season against Mirandes

Barcadub

If they somehow don't get kicked out.

A 3-0 victory given to Cadiz? And then defend for their lives in the Bernabeu against a full strength Madrid side.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

A 3-0 victory given to Cadiz? And then defend for their lives in the Bernabeu against a full strength Madrid side.

Cadiz wouldn't stand a chance, not even with 11 defenders. This is a Segunda B side.

F

Flavia

That can't happen. The rule is disqualification, as Osasuna was last september.

Richard.H

No such ruling I would imagine. Also I would expect the first 11 of RM to destroy Cadiz either way, so it would be a dumb punishment and RM would clearly be off the hook.

For me, it's much better if they get no punishment. That way their fans won't whine and bitch about UEFAlona and we could beat them again. Plus it'll stain their already damaged reputation even more.

Horatio

You're welcome
No such ruling I would imagine. Also I would expect the first 11 of RM to destroy Cadiz either way, so it would be a dumb punishment and RM would clearly be off the hook.

For me, it's much better if they get no punishment. That way their fans won't whine and bitch about UEFAlona and we could beat them again. Plus it'll stain their already damaged reputation even more.

Plus animosity from Valencia and Osasuna fans.

vlad

no, it is stupid, they should get punished, wtf are you talking about? osasuna was banned so should be the same rule for madrid

Topolino

Gemusesuppe

But.. but... those are some of the most enjoyable things for Barca supporters.

Alen

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/09/11/english/1442004106_997772.html

Osasuna lost 3:0. Since the first round only has one leg, it automatically meant disqualification. Valencia also lost 3:0 back in 2001, also in one leg.

1449094102_extras_noticia_foton_7_2.jpg

Home of Barca Fans