Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

It would be a dumb punishment just to give a 3-0 win to Cadiz and have them play again... RM in full strength would beat Cadiz easily 4-0 or 5-0.

You have to look at this two ways. If they are off the hook, there will be so much animosity towards them. The fans, players, team staff will have nothing to say or any excuses to make.

If they are banned, it just gives them an easy excuse to be bitches again. It'll probably also mean Benitez is sacked faster, and I'm sure no Barca fan would want that to happen....

The punishment is disqualification, there won't be another match. The 3-0 is just to count in the books, as a game was played.

Richard.H

The punishment is disqualification, there won't be another match. The 3-0 is just to count in the books, as a game was played.

Ahh... Ok. Thanks for the clarification. That part wasn't made really clear in this thread or the Spanish feeds I was reading (despite not being extremely fluent at it).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
2 precedents where the clubs were not Real Madrid = disqualification

It's crystal clear, anything else than RM out is a freaking scandal and a blatant disgrace, and if it happens I hope Osasuna & Valencia go nuts on the federacion's ass.

I don't care if we eliminate them or they eliminate theirselves, they screwed up, OUT !

khaled_a_d

Why the feck do they have to file a complaint?
Real broke the rules.

Now I'm thinking what Cadiz president meant when he said he'd do what's best in Cádiz interest.
He must have smelled Flo's money.

He will file a complain .the fans of this team would eat him alive if he doesn't .

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Cadiz Pres officially announce they will report RM.

RM will defend themselves with the excuse that they were not informed by anyone that Cheryshev was suspended and couldn't play.

Let's see what happens now.

F

Flavia

RM will defend themselves with the excuse that they were not informed by anyone that Cheryshev was suspended and couldn't play.

That excuse won't fly. They messed up royally.

Floper must be so mad right now.

khaled_a_d

So,when they got him back from his club .they didn't thought about asking them if he is suspended at any competition? this is still a disaster from them

Home of Barca Fans