Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No way, rule says disqualified, disqualifieeeeeeeeeeed !!!

I want Benitez to be sacked tomorrow, and all this madrid shit to blow up once and for all noooooooooow !!!! :barcaflag:

khaled_a_d

1449094102_extras_noticia_foton_7_2.jpg

Can you translate it? you know this is an English speaking forum

F

Flavia

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/09/11/english/1442004106_997772.html

Osasuna lost 3:0. Since the first round only has one leg, it automatically meant disqualification. Valencia also lost 3:0 back in 2001, also in one leg.

No, that's the rule. The 3-0 is just the automatic score for when it happens. The Mirandes - Osasuna match ended 1-2, Osasuna won. It's 3-0 plus disqualification. There is no way out, unless Cadiz somehow don't denounce them to rfef. If they do, rm are out of cdr. And the match, that ended 1-3 will be changed to 3-0.

Richard.H

no, it is stupid, they should get punished, wtf are you talking about? osasuna was banned so should be the same rule for madrid

It would be a dumb punishment just to give a 3-0 win to Cadiz and have them play again... RM in full strength would beat Cadiz easily 4-0 or 5-0.

You have to look at this two ways. If they are off the hook, there will be so much animosity towards them. The fans, players, team staff will have nothing to say or any excuses to make.

If they are banned, it just gives them an easy excuse to be bitches again. It'll probably also mean Benitez is sacked faster, and I'm sure no Barca fan would want that to happen....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The Spanish Football Federation confirms that the sanction for Real Madrid (if Cadiz file a complaint before 14:00 on Thursday) would be the elimination from the competition for fielding an ineligible player.

[tw]672170437896441856[/tw]

Why the feck do they have to file a complaint?
Real broke the rules.

Now I'm thinking what Cadiz president meant when he said he'd do what's best in Cádiz interest.
He must have smelled Flo's money.

J

Jamie Cal

For me, it's much better if they get no punishment. That way their fans won't whine and bitch about UEFAlona and we could beat them again. Plus it'll stain their already damaged reputation even more.

It's a bit of a win/win, but lets not go soft; this is Real Madrid out of another competition.

Home of Barca Fans