Penal Madrid

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
More like this is Spain, where corruption is deeply rooted...Let's see how they manipulate their way out of this

raskolnikov

I read in 94 they already got excused for a thing like this once.

Either way its already golden. Everyone is watching, either they will get kicked out or be exposed as corrupt cheats favoured by the rfef.

MessiDinho10

No excuse really, be interesting to see what corruption can keep them in the competition. In 2014 Legia Warsaw fielded an ineligible player in a Champions League qualifier against Celtic which they actually won 6-1 on aggregate, they got kicked out and Celtic put through.

I remember that. It was ridiculous. The ineligible player played like 5 minutes over two matches. At least with Cheryshev you can say that he had a significant impact on the result.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Wow this is gold:rofl1:. So no treble for RM I guess:lol:

[tw]672190604412108802[/tw]
Oh that's ok then, I don't now what all fuss is about:coffee:

Last edited:

Devils

Goddamn this is too good. Don't know if I will actually be able to handle the thrill of the official announcement of those fuckers being kicked out.

Madrid humiliation is one of the best feelings.

vlad

Goddamn this is too good. Don't know if I will actually be able to handle the thrill of the official announcement of those fuckers being kicked out.

Madrid humiliation is one of the best feelings.

especially when you know that president of LFP is javier tebas, fan of real marid

Icarium

Lifestealer
Incompetent fucks. Lol. Barca and real are competing for the most incompetent board award. Real just took the lead with this.

Home of Barca Fans