Penal Madrid

FC B

Would have prefered Barca did the job of eliminating the shit club from CdR but I'm still happy about that, ofc:neymar:

frog-fcb

In return leg game would cadiz have got any of the ticket money or does teams just keep money from game at there own ground

Horatio

You're welcome
Cristiano Ronaldo: In my mind, Real Madrid have won the Copa del Rey and I scored 5 against Barça + 3 supernatural dives.

r3bhJyp.png

Did I accidentally find you on the internet?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
[tw]672818693064269825[/tw]

How can they have the documentation to get out of it if they didn't even look at the documentation that caused them to get in it? They didn't check the sanctioned players list it's as simple as that, there is no documentation, don't need to be a lawyer to know Real Madrid were incompetent and are rightfully out of the copa.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Lorca changed fax numbers and they had proof of that !!! Villareal received the fax, and Cheryshev knew!

There's very little chance they win, but they'll try because "le ridicule ne tue pas".

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
How can they have the documentation to get out of it if they didn't even look at the documentation that caused them to get in it? They didn't check the sanctioned players list it's as simple as that, there is no documentation, don't need to be a lawyer to know Real Madrid were incompetent and are rightfully out of the copa.

He is just expressing his opinion, I don't think he knows what documents RM have.

Garrus

Appeals work if there are new evidence or a 'grey area' in the case that is open to interpretation, Which none of those exist.
No one should be fooled by their glamorous perseverance with their stance and appeals, It's sole purpose is to divert the attention of their supporters away from them and to the disciplinary committee, TAD or Villarreal, With the latter one having to held a press conference after they saw their were made a scapegoat.
Accepting their clear screw-up means having to solely endure the wrath of all their supporters, Something they don't want to happen, It's sort of a damage control mode.

Home of Barca Fans