Penal Madrid

Morten

"31 goals for Bale, Benzema & Ronaldo in La Liga this season - 28 have come against teams in the bottom half of the standings."

I read that somewhere, says it all if true.

StarLord

"31 goals for Bale, Benzema & Ronaldo in La Liga this season - 28 have come against teams in the bottom half of the standings."

I read that somewhere, says it all if true.

Real Madrid have been flat-track bullies for a long time now. But this year they have taken their flat-track bullieness to the next level.

Morten

Yet he wants to become Spain's next manager.

Won't happen unless he decides to play according to the situation too.

So he doesnt like to play cautious, conservative football. But for Spain he wouldnt have limitations when it comes to the squad, as it is one of the best squads in the world.
Not saying he should or shouldnt be manager for Spain, but he will hardly ever have to play conservative with Spain, even if he should do so with Rayo.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
What did I say, Marca: "Another Decima. Bale scores four, Benzema gets hat-trick in 10-2 win" :lol:

MARCA:

10 GOALS WITH WHISTLES

Rayo dancing around RMCF until they were 9

Biggest RM win since 11-2 Elche in 1960

4 goals for Bale, Benzema 3, Cristiano 2 & Danilo 1.

Fans whistle Benitez before kick-off, after 1-2 score-line & at half-time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Croatian portal reports about historic win vs. Rayo, nothing on Barca winning CWC.

Just another day in office of selling us garbage dressed as gold.

raskolnikov

This whole era is clickbait news reporting. a 10 goal real win draws more hits than barca winning a pointless tournament.
Same way news sites always mention Ibrahimovic in a title regarding ps even if he does fuck all. Same with Ronaldo and Messi or Mourinho.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The RM fan post that makes you smile after this robo.

Note : sarcasm on managingmadrid is in italic

4KH2cqP.jpg

Home of Barca Fans