Penal Madrid

vinni

Seems Madrid is back to 4-3-3 if im not mistaken.If zidane can share some of his fire from his playing days i am tad worried to be honest.

Barcilliant

Yeah, I'M a little worried too. The talent is there at Rm.
It's just never been utilised properly. I think it's just a question of having a sound tactical plan and giving the players more freedom to actually play. That and a younger man who can identify with the players better and manage their egos.

Nucky

Yeah, I'M a little worried too. The talent is there at Rm.

We are stronger and better.. We must depend on ourselfs, not to bother with Real or Atletico.. We're top of the table and now must make sure we stay there and win another league titles..

MaxY

Devil May Cry
We have a chance of winning something but plenty of factors have to collide. Out of last 31 goals that our team scored,29 where from the BBC. That's worrying, James and Isco have to start scoring.
This is my 2 cents on what has to happen if we are to win anything:
1. Benzema has to start creating and assisting. He has 0 assists in La Liga,meanwhile Bale and Ronaldo have 7 each.
2. All 3 of BBC have to get in-form. Currently Bale and Benz are playing well if you don't look at Benzema's creative game and Ronaldo isn't doing that great.
3. James and/or Isco need to reach their highs and start providing with both assists and goals. They are so far from being on-form atm.
4. We have to start winning vs big teams. We are absolutely abmyssal against them yet again.
Benitez had the wrong idea of defending with a team that isn't good at that. We have to play to our strenght,which is attacking. Our back 5 is amazing(Marcelo,Varane,Ramos,Carvajal,Navas) and if some of the BBC track back like Zidane said and like Bale did yesterday, it'll be that much easier. There aren't plenty of teams who can outplay us in the attacking department.

Kikan

Madrid always looks good against average teams . I want to see them playing like this against real opponent . The moment they are faced with real defense , real midfield ,real attack they they withdraw into their shells like turtles .

vlad

they always flops with top teams, it will be always the same with ronaldo in the team, im only worried because of bad referee decicions

We have a chance of winning something but plenty of factors have to collide. Out of last 31 goals that our team scored,29 where from the BBC. That's worrying, James and Isco have to start scoring.

That's interesting. Both MSN and BBC have gone from scoring 75-80% of team goals to over 90% this season.

Beast

The Observer
Everytime Barca does something, Real gotta copy.
Absolutely like you suddenly started to base your team on the youth setup like Real in the 80's or how you started to buy ready made superstar products like Neymar & Suarez , or how you are now getting any commercial value available for your kit to the extent of overdoing it instead of the blank shirt
Indeed we are copying you :lol:

Let me guess , Millennium fan right ? Barca didn't exist before 2004

JamDav1982

Barca youth model that Cruyff helped implement was nothing to do with Real Madrid or copying them.

Barca have always spent big on players like Neymar and Suarez. Which is nothing like the Galactico policy Real have hD in place.

Try harder.

Beast

The Observer
Read your club history ...lol
The Quinta del buitre was there before Cruyff even took over ..Jeez you lot should read more

Home of Barca Fans