Penal Madrid

Eetu

Adormit
Read your club history ...lol
The Quinta del buitre was there before Cruyff even took over ..Jeez you lot should read more

And La Masia was there before the Cohort.
And La Fábrica was there before La Masia.
And FC Barcelona was there before Madrid FC.

:)

Horatio

You're welcome
Absolutely like you suddenly started to base your team on the youth setup like Real in the 80's or how you started to buy ready made superstar products like Neymar & Suarez , or how you are now getting any commercial value available for your kit to the extent of overdoing it instead of the blank shirt
Indeed we are copying you :lol:

Let me guess , Millennium fan right ? Barca didn't exist before 2004

Dude...I was joking lol. At least Maxy got it.

And yes, I am a millenium fan. It's hard not being one considering my situation.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Read your club history ...lol
The Quinta del buitre was there before Cruyff even took over ..Jeez you lot should read more

What did Barca copy from the 80s then in terms of youth set up?

The youth set up was built on ideas of Cruyff not copying Real at all. You should maybe read less garbage.

Nice try at trolling though.

Cruyff ideas for La Masia resulted in it being put into place in 1979. Learn to read more history.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
And La Masia was there before the Cohort.
And La Fábrica was there before La Masia.
And FC Barcelona was there before Madrid FC.

:)

Producing crap with few exceptions until you started to take care of the youth setup after Cruyff arrival... if it's a matter of building all the clubs have them..

Dude...I was joking lol. At least Maxy got it.

And yes, I am a millenium fan. It's hard not being one considering my situation.

:) cheers

What did Barca copy from the 80s then in terms of youth set up?

The youth set up was built on ideas of Cruyff not copying Real at all. You should maybe read less garbage.

Nice try at trolling though.

Cruyff ideas for La Masia resulted in it being put into place in 1979. Learn to read more history.

Amazing.. Cruyff must be a time traveler since he was in America in 1979 and didn't take any sort of Managerial position until 1985...
Must have been a big success you had to raid Bilbao for virtually all their star players in the 80's to cope

What else ? did he land on the moon as well while in America ?

JamDav1982

No time travelling involved.

La Masia was set up in 1979 on Cruyffs recommendation to President.

Read up on it and learn something or just stay ignorant. Up to you.

Morten

We have a chance of winning something but plenty of factors have to collide. Out of last 31 goals that our team scored,29 where from the BBC. That's worrying, James and Isco have to start scoring.
This is my 2 cents on what has to happen if we are to win anything:
1. Benzema has to start creating and assisting. He has 0 assists in La Liga,meanwhile Bale and Ronaldo have 7 each.
2. All 3 of BBC have to get in-form. Currently Bale and Benz are playing well if you don't look at Benzema's creative game and Ronaldo isn't doing that great.
3. James and/or Isco need to reach their highs and start providing with both assists and goals. They are so far from being on-form atm.
4. We have to start winning vs big teams. We are absolutely abmyssal against them yet again.
Benitez had the wrong idea of defending with a team that isn't good at that. We have to play to our strenght,which is attacking. Our back 5 is amazing(Marcelo,Varane,Ramos,Carvajal,Navas) and if some of the BBC track back like Zidane said and like Bale did yesterday, it'll be that much easier. There aren't plenty of teams who can outplay us in the attacking department.
Wait....whaaaat? Our back 4/5 is one of the worst around for a top club, only Navas and Marcelo have been up to the level that is required.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Wait....whaaaat? Our back 4/5 is one of the worst around for a top club, only Navas and Marcelo have been up to the level that is required.

Stop your bullshitting. Everyone except Ramos is world-class in that lineup. Marcelo is one of the best LB's in the world,same with Carvajal. Varane is also a great defender and Navas when on form is one of the top in the world.

Morten

Stop your bullshitting. Everyone except Ramos is world-class in that lineup. Marcelo is one of the best LB's in the world,same with Carvajal. Varane is also a great defender and Navas when on form is one of the top in the world.

I said Marcelo and Navas were good, didnt i? Varane has stagnated, unfortunately, we will see what happens, atm he is not world class. Carvajal is good, but often injuried it seems. Ramos is awful, quite simply. A few of them are good players, but the bottom line is, its hard to call it world class defence when we concede so much.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Banned! :lol:

[tw]687610102229106688[/tw]

[tw]687610242633469952[/tw]

[tw]687610361516834819[/tw]

Last edited:

Alik

I think that unlike us, they will be make wise transfers and ensure they are ready.

But still, it will hurt them. Feel bad for Atletico though. It will hurt them the most.

Home of Barca Fans