Penal Madrid

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Madrid had so much time to cover it up tho.

When Barca got the ban, they were pretty much informed, that they're going to be next.

barcafan161

Add to that Benzema is damaged goods, what team would risk to sign him now when he is facing a trial that could get him convicted?

It would be really hard for them to sell any of their front three... However, I can see them giving up on Isco for some reason...

Let's face it he isn't getting convicted

Devils

Madrid had so much time to cover it up tho.

When Barca got the ban, they were pretty much informed, that they're going to be next.

This isn't something they can cover up by shredding a few documents.

You're talking about bringing people into a new country to work. There is just too much documentation and different parties involved for real madrid to cover their tracks completely.

Trying to cover something like this up will only make it worse for them.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The best for them is just to delay as much as possible, and then accept the ban... FIFA rarely take back their accusations and I doubt TAS will favor RM over FIFA...

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I find it interesting that Arsene Wenger when Barca got banned said FIFA were right and that we broke the rules, but now that Real Madrid have been banned he said the the ban will be cancelled after their appeal. What exactly are the differences between our ban and their ban? I thought the same rules were breached but apparently it is entirely different. I think in the end their ban may well be overturned, can just smell it.

mssarm

This. If they didn't see that coming I don't know..

.. Or they are tooooo sure their appeal will be sucsessful xD

They knew that Blatter will cover their ass. And as soon as Blatter got banned from FIFA, RM got hammered. they started to investigate Barca and Madrid around same time, but for some reason they waited this long to come up with punishment.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
And just few days ago Marca, As and Chiringuito were all over Barça using the "conspiracy theories" etc..

Too bad shamelessness is not a fatal disease.

Home of Barca Fans