Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid will still remain a good team even if they don't sign anyone, but it's gonna be the same old story, they will struggle against good teams and zidane will get blamed for it and not the players.

There's only two teams that stand out right now, Munich and us, the rest follow.

Too early to say that, man.

There is no indication that Zidane will necessarily fuck up yet.

SKS-

One of the key differences between our ban and theirs is that our ban was handed down in the Spring which allowed us to appeal and in effect sign players in the summer. As far as I know, I think it will be tough for RM to do the same.

It is interesting that at the press conference, RM appear quite confident that the appeal will work in their favor. Whether or not that will happen remains to be seen, but looking ahead, for them to be successful in the midst of it, I think they will need to bring on some quality insurance.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
One of the key differences between our ban and theirs is that our ban was handed down in the Spring which allowed us to appeal and in effect sign players in the summer. As far as I know, I think it will be tough for RM to do the same.

It is interesting that at the press conference, RM appear quite confident that the appeal will work in their favor. Whether or not that will happen remains to be seen, but looking ahead, for them to be successful in the midst of it, I think they will need to bring on some quality insurance.

They were also quite confident they could continue playing in Copa del Rey...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They will still do it. Appealing to fifa, and then to cas, took Barça 8 months to resolve. I bet they will also get the suspensive effect and sign in June.

But just like with us, other teams know that they're desperate and will ask for a shitload of money for their players.

Nucky

I haven't read much about the ban. I guess it's similar that we had? They can buy players but can't register them??

El Flaco

Real Madrid's official statement in response to FIFA's tranfers ban.

PbK2IEO.jpg

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can't wait to hear the glorious Chiringuito's puppet's point of views on this :)

MEGA RETRATADOS !

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Javier Tebas (president of LFP) finds the punishment "out of proportion" (it's exactly the same Barça got) and "non-sensical".

In other news, the sky is still blue today.

GoGGi

[tw]687619335632859136[/tw]
[tw]687620463695106048[/tw]
[tw]687620565746741248[/tw]
[tw]687620641005125632[/tw]
[tw]687620707270955008[/tw]

Barcilliant

Lol La liga came out quickly in support of the two capital clubs.

I will be very surprised if they get a ban.
How are none of the epl clubs implicated?

Wenger seems to be a serial paedophile.

Home of Barca Fans