Penal Madrid

JamDav1982

Lol La liga came out quickly in support of the two capital clubs.

I will be very surprised if they get a ban.
How are none of the epl clubs implicated?

Wenger seems to be a serial paedophile.

I am sure the league and Spanish FA said Barca were not in wrong either at the time.

Arsenal are not brining in foreign players under 16 I don't think.

NotInHere

Can they still sign players before their ban officially begins? If so then they should be alright, if they can sign players I wonder if they will get pogba and hazard, that would be quite a stack team they would have

Kerrybai

Can they still sign players before their ban officially begins? If so then they should be alright, if they can sign players I wonder if they will get pogba and hazard, that would be quite a stack team they would have

Of course, but Pogba will hardly leave Juventus mid season, Hazard could jump ship now though... only problem is teams charging huge sums of money as they know Madrid are desperate.

NotInHere

Of course, but Pogba will hardly leave Juventus mid season, Hazard could jump ship now though... only problem is teams charging huge sums of money as they know Madrid are desperate.
Perez will be forced to sell one of their front three if like you said teams ask for a high price

Bale? He's the future, highly unlikely
Benzema? Could be, but in my opinion he's the best team player out of cristiano and bale
Cristiano? Not as good as before, but he's still the face of rm in terms of marketability, but it would be wise to sell him now if you ask me, just think about how much they would get for him.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Perez will be forced to sell one of their front three if like you said teams ask for a high price

Benzema? Could be, but in my opinion he's the best team player out of cristiano and bale
Cristiano? Not as good as before, but he's still the face of rm in terms of marketability, but it would be wise to sell him now if you ask me, just think about how much they would get for him.

Why sell anyone ? If they need money Spain will offer them some towers or lands mate, they don't have the same problems we do.

El Flaco

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION]

How was today's show at El Chiringuito?

Btw, do you know if there's a place where I can watch their programs with English subs?

El Flaco

RMCF's director general José Ángel Sánchez & director of legal services Javier López on the transfer ban. (PART 1)

CYuUU3HWAAEMe3t.jpg

CYuUU3WWAAARNMF.jpg

CYuUU3kWkAA2Jvs.jpg

CYuUU37WYAAqSxg.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

Add to that Benzema is damaged goods, what team would risk to sign him now when he is facing a trial that could get him convicted?

It would be really hard for them to sell any of their front three... However, I can see them giving up on Isco for some reason...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION]

How was today's show at El Chiringuito?

Btw, do you know if there's a place where I can watch their programs with English subs?

As you would expect, disgustingly hilarious, all about "FIFA made a mistake because Zidane's boys shouldn't be there" "it's a very different case from Barcelona" bla bla bla.

And unfortunately I don't think anyone cares enough to take the time to translate them in english, I watch them in spanish.

NotInHere

Add to that Benzema is damaged goods, what team would risk to sign him now when he is facing a trial that could get him convicted?

It would be really hard for them to sell any of their front three... However, I can see them giving up on Isco for some reason...
wish we would have gotten our hands on isco, he would have thrived here

Nucky

Hazard would be expensive.. I doubt Chelsea will accept less than 65m pounds wich is around 75-80m wich is a lot for out of form Hazard.. And to be honest they kind of don't need him..

Home of Barca Fans