Penal Madrid

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Lack of chemistry, mostly because of Ronaldo. As long as the team is fueling his ego with tapins and as long as he performs blowjob celebrations, team can do well. Not great, because he's still an ego bomb in the squad which has to compete against Barca.

His first touch yesterday was garbage, it was never great but yesterday it was lacking. However, the entire final 3rd was poor yesterday.

Am I seeing things or has Benzema's total of 1 assist hurt Ronaldo this season for a personal gain of 21 goals in 20 games?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Even though Real didn't play badly, they created chances and played with a lot of intensity

Exactly.

It's really strange that you can't see the improvment!
By a better finishing Real could score 4-5 goals but I can't say this for any game under Rafa's Real.At that time we couldn't even create chances.
And I hope luka plays well in the upcoming matches too.Was brilliant last night♥♥♥.

Again, Exactly.

Modric is a fantastic player but when he beats players, he beats them defensively, not offensively, but his position dictates that. This is where we need Isco to develop as an attacking Interior and for Toni Kroos to cover up space better. Ronaldo was misfiring, but Isco's tactical awareness covers for Cristiano and Marcelo, we don't have that balance on the right especially with freakin, ugly ass Danilo.

Morten

You mean just like Barca?;)

Difference is Barca players have a much better relationship and also give goals to teammates.. and they score much more:barcascarf:

Not entirely true, Real typically scores just as much as Barca, give or take a few goals. The big difference is that Real is shite at defending, mostly because the attackers doesnt help pressing, some of the midfielders doesnt press much either. To top it of the leader of our defence is a moron, which only makes the situation worse.

Home of Barca Fans