Penal Madrid

mark1nhu

I definitely think it is possible to RM to buy Lewa.

I even was one of the firsts here to talk about it, when some Madrid fan (I guess Morten) asked about ideal replacements for the near future.

He is happy there with Bayern, but we can't ignore the status of being a Real Madrid striker (even them being a joke in recent times).

And again, imagine if he goes to Madrid and they get rid of Ronaldo and then start to win everything?

"Get back on track the best team of the last century" is surely a immense great thing to have on your career story.

Not to mention running every year for the Pichichi against Messi, Neymar and Suarez, which definitely will raise his status on a world scale.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would Bayern let him go easily though? Especially after how he signed for them and all the drama surrounding it..

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I wasn't counting Pogba nor do I want him. I just fear Perez will buy him. We'll be banned for 2 transfer windows and when you throw wages off somebody like Ronaldo out you have so much money that you can use as transfer budget. Navas sold for like 15 M,add another 30 and boom,De gea. Sell Ronaldo for 80,boom buy Lewa. Sell Benz for like 50 and Cheryshev for 15,boom Dybala. DDG and Lewa are both pretty much desperate to switch to RM. DDG cuz of being Spain's NO 1 keeper and Lewa because this is his last chance because of age. We could get Dybala if we promise not to touch Morata and Pogba.
Barcelona got 80 from sales and spent 166 M when their transfer ban was suspended. No reason why RM can't do the same,especially when you consider just how much money you can raise by selling Ronaldo and Benzema. Not to mention that it would be so easy to deal with wages. Give Navas wages to DDG and raise them by some. Give Benzema's wages to Dybala,but even that would be too much. Ronaldo's wages are probably twice as what Lewa would be earning. Also the huge rumored Adidas deal would make it just that much easier. With the new deal,getting rid of Ronaldo's wages and getting like 80 M from him and everybody giving us a pass since we won't buy for next 2 windows,there's pretty much no limit to how much we can spend. It was rumored that Perez will do a huge clearout this summer. Getting rid of Benzema and Bale and pairing his loverboy Bale with some new blood (Lewa and Hazard/Dybala/Alexis).

buy galacticos and boom...treble. :neymar: your problem is organizational, and it won't go away with a change of players. real doesn't buy divas, it turns players into divas.

BarcaOG

Banned
Bayern is a notoriously difficult club to buy from. Especially if we're talking about one of their lead players, which Lewa obviously is.

Signing him will be an odyssey for Real.

Neymessi

Well as everyone knows,our most likely targets are DDG,Hazard,Pogba,Lewa and 1 more juve player Dybala or Morata. DDG will be a nice transfer because he's similar to Navas in terms of skill but will boost shirt sales and we'll have the Spain #1 GK as is the tradition. Lewandowski wants to switch to Madrid and Perez has been fapping a long time on his pictures. Remember when he scored 4 goals vs us with Borussia? I hope our board is smart enough to pass on Hazard. He isn't the CR replacement,the dude is a worse goalscorer than Sergio Ramos or Pepe. I have mixed feelings about the potential transfer of Pogba. I don't think Morata is good enough for our first team, Borja Mayoral could become just as good as Morata. Not to mention that Jese would have been the better player if he didn't get that horrible injury. Morata just doesn't cut it. I'm really hopeful that we got for Dybala this summer or next summer. If he goes to Barca it's ensured that Barca will dominate for at least 5 more years.
Possible lineup:
DDG
Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modrić-Kroos-Isco
Dybala/James-Lewandowski-Bale
That would be one deadly lineup. Dybala and Bale can both play in plenty of positions and their pace would be hard to deal with. Not to mention that Dybala can actually dribble,unlike any of BBC.
I'd personally do a cleanup. Benzema is too much of a liability, the dude's an OG. Ronaldo is past it and the fans can only turn on him. We can get like at least 70 M from PSG for Ronaldo. Sell Benzema for 50,it would be higher but he's a risk. I still think EPL clubs would take him. Buy a good LB who can start to replace Marcelo in a few years when he starts to decline. Same with CB, get Stones or Laporte or somebody and promise them Ramos' starting place in a few years. Sell off Cheryshev to balance the books,Navas too. Modrić , Kroos and Isco MF would provide plenty of possession and creativity. Not to mention that both Modrić and Isco are great dribblers and good at long balls. Upfront we'd have 2 beasts capable of wrecking enemy defenses in Lewa and Bale. Dybala would be the main creator and dribbler,something ala earlier years Messi.

Why would you want to get rid of benz though? He isn't that bad.

serghei

Would Bayern let him go easily though? Especially after how he signed for them and all the drama surrounding it..

If he wants to leave, they can't do anything about it. Except ask a lot of money for him. Which Real could pay anyway.

aaron101

I really don't understand Lewadowski. When he was at Dortmund, many clubs were interested in him including Madrid however, he doesn't want to leave Germany and went to Bayern for free. Now, he wants to go to Madrid after just 2 seasons? At this moment, his chances of winning UCL with Bayer is bigger than Madrid. Why would he leave one of the best team in the world? Bayern is arguably the 2nd best team.

El Flaco

Benzema is the best No.9 alongside with Suárez.

I'd be happy if Madrid decided to get rid of him.

All respect to Lewy, but I doubt he'll be an improvement for them.

Morten

Benzema is the best No.9 alongside with Suárez.

I'd be happy if Madrid decided to get rid of him.

All respect to Lewy, but I doubt he'll be an improvement for them.
Whats up with everyone forgetting that Benzema could go to jail? Its not a matter of getting rid of him, we might not have a choice. If things get serious, we have to get a replacement, thats just how it is.

SKS-

Other than making a push for DDG, for reasons stated above I think RM will definitely explore the possibility of a new striker, and one name that makes sense is Aubameyang. He wants to play in Spain and if we are to believe the rumors surrounding his preferred destination, then he wants to be at RM. Tough to say if Dortmund will even be willing to let him go, but will they be more tempted to let their star go for a hefty sum rather than Bayern? Perhaps.

Moreover, regarding Ronaldo, I think that situation is a bit trickier than most people think it will be. Especially if you look at the options to "replace" him and the current nature of RM's style.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Erm why? I'm not dreaming, I'd rather have Dybala or Aubameyang over him. The guy probably wants a challenge after playing in the BuLi for such a long time. He has a sure League title every season but he knows that he'll never win or get close to winning Ballon d'Or in Bayern. If you want to be considered for Ballon d'Or you have to make it at Barcelona or Real Madrid. It's just that simple.

-Because he turned down you guys to join Bayern in the first place.

-Because Bayern will not let him go whatsoever and there is not a thing you guys can do about it.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Well as everyone knows,our most likely targets are DDG,Hazard,Pogba,Lewa and 1 more juve player Dybala or Morata. DDG will be a nice transfer because he's similar to Navas in terms of skill but will boost shirt sales and we'll have the Spain #1 GK as is the tradition. Lewandowski wants to switch to Madrid and Perez has been fapping a long time on his pictures. Remember when he scored 4 goals vs us with Borussia? I hope our board is smart enough to pass on Hazard. He isn't the CR replacement,the dude is a worse goalscorer than Sergio Ramos or Pepe. I have mixed feelings about the potential transfer of Pogba. I don't think Morata is good enough for our first team, Borja Mayoral could become just as good as Morata. Not to mention that Jese would have been the better player if he didn't get that horrible injury. Morata just doesn't cut it. I'm really hopeful that we got for Dybala this summer or next summer. If he goes to Barca it's ensured that Barca will dominate for at least 5 more years.
Possible lineup:
DDG
Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modrić-Kroos-Isco
Dybala/James-Lewandowski-Bale
That would be one deadly lineup. Dybala and Bale can both play in plenty of positions and their pace would be hard to deal with. Not to mention that Dybala can actually dribble,unlike any of BBC.
I'd personally do a cleanup. Benzema is too much of a liability, the dude's an OG. Ronaldo is past it and the fans can only turn on him. We can get like at least 70 M from PSG for Ronaldo. Sell Benzema for 50,it would be higher but he's a risk. I still think EPL clubs would take him. Buy a good LB who can start to replace Marcelo in a few years when he starts to decline. Same with CB, get Stones or Laporte or somebody and promise them Ramos' starting place in a few years. Sell off Cheryshev to balance the books,Navas too. Modrić , Kroos and Isco MF would provide plenty of possession and creativity. Not to mention that both Modrić and Isco are great dribblers and good at long balls. Upfront we'd have 2 beasts capable of wrecking enemy defenses in Lewa and Bale. Dybala would be the main creator and dribbler,something ala earlier years Messi.

That is very interesting input to say at least
I mean yes all the mentioned players are good but they don't address your biggest needs and that is defense IMHO
Would you keep Pepe as 3rd or 2nd CB till 2018? what about a real back up LB?I know you can get Coentrão back but I doubt neither him or RM would want to do that again .specially with his injury record
I won't even talk about a new RB since you already paid a lot for Danilo .though that might still be a need
RM need help in the defensive aspect more than the attack IMHO

Home of Barca Fans