Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I really don't understand Lewadowski. When he was at Dortmund, many clubs were interested in him including Madrid however, he doesn't want to leave Germany and went to Bayern for free. Now, he wants to go to Madrid after just 2 seasons? At this moment, his chances of winning UCL with Bayer is bigger than Madrid. Why would he leave one of the best team in the world? Bayern is arguably the 2nd best team.

Just a rumor that is rather baseless.

Anyway, how many goals will Real Madrid score against RMB (Real Madrid in Barcelona) tomorrow? I'd say a brace for Ronaldo and Benzema each.

KingLeo10

Anyway, how many goals will Real Madrid score against RMB (Real Madrid in Barcelona) tomorrow? I'd say a brace for Ronaldo and Benzema each.

too conservative. i expect a 8-0 at least, with a four goal haul for cristiano. expect him to turn on the afterburners in the 85th min like this is a CL final.

mehdimike

As much as BM(Barcelona in Madrid) scored yesterday:)
I guess Cr scores just 1 goal.Hope four 7 :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As much as BM(Barcelona in Madrid) scored yesterday:)
I guess Cr scores just 1 goal.Hope four 7 :)

BM? No way. We were winless against Atletico in 6 games in the 13/14 season, remember? If they were BM Filipe Luis would not have kissed Messi's knee with that soft touch.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Another game against Espanyol another game where Espanyol bend over to Real Madrid, 3 goals in 16 minutes. They kick the shit out of us and play for their lives it but don't even try half as hard against our direct rivals it's sickening.

Altomonte

I am watching the Milan derby - good match. Watching RM playing Espanyol is a total waste - along with Swedish teams they are CR's favorite opponent. They even allow CR triple dribbles, just stand around admiring him and then letting him shoot.

mark1nhu

Classis Espanyol.

Fight for their lives against Barcelona and then easily open their legs to Madrid.

Anyway, the bright side is that they can postpone the necessary overhauling if they think everything is alright.

Keep going Madrid fans. Ronaldo until 2020 please.

El Flaco

Only 37 of Real Madrid's 64 goals in La Liga this season have come in just 6 of their 22 games.

5-0 vs. Betis, 6-0 vs. Espanyol, 10-2 vs. Rayo Vallecano, 5-0 vs. Deportivo, 5-1 vs. Sporting and 6-0 vs. Espanyol.

raskolnikov

Destroy weak teams, lose points in tougher games= us becoming champions. They can win 25 times with 10-0 for all I care.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Destroy weak teams, lose points in tougher games= us becoming champions. They can win 25 times with 10-0 for all I care.

This. Only annoying part is it leads fanboys to claim things like the BBC = MSN when in reality the latter are superior in every single way.

Home of Barca Fans