Penal Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[tw]693961635438972928[/tw]
Such a tough schedule. Honestly I'm predicting that we'll completely give up on La Liga this month and as usually "focus" on UCL.

aaron101

Such a tough schedule. Honestly I'm predicting that we'll completely give up on La Liga this month and as usually "focus" on UCL.

Hmm, I think the only tough game on that schedule is the Madrid Derby.

raskolnikov

They will drop points for sure. We will go +10 next month.
If we can keep it +7 till the classico then not lose that one it will be over.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Now comes the real test for ZZ, but no way he does it worst than Benitez anyway, the waiter would have blew all those games except Granada.

My money is on either or both Malaga and ATM to take points there.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That is very interesting input to say at least
I mean yes all the mentioned players are good but they don't address your biggest needs and that is defense IMHO
Would you keep Pepe as 3rd or 2nd CB till 2018? what about a real back up LB?I know you can get Coentrão back but I doubt neither him or RM would want to do that again .specially with his injury record
I won't even talk about a new RB since you already paid a lot for Danilo .though that might still be a need
RM need help in the defensive aspect more than the attack IMHO

I honestly think that the defense is a function of the midfield. If Zidane's main concern is addressed, which is the fitness of the team, then that midfield will only get better in recovery, therefore alleviating a lot of the commitment the defense has to make in midfield and become less error prone.

Vlom

[tw]694195811001851904[/tw]

12651363_10153595737449690_7216912383030118800_n.jpg

Altomonte

RM results against Espanyol are highly suspicious: Score 12:0 and CR scoring 8 goals. If he wins Pichichi and Golden Boot it could be because Espanyol is letting him score at will.

Vlom

RM results against Espanyol are highly suspicious: Score 12:0 and CR scoring 8 goals. If he wins Pichichi and Golden Boot it could be because Espanyol is letting him score at will.

Those 2 games should definitely be investigated.

RM is not that much better than all other Liga teams to be miraculously the only ones able to trash them like that.

iniesta_8

Those 2 games should definitely be investigated.

The Problem is.. Losing/playing bad is only a crime if it's done for money. If think they just put so much into tha game against us and didn't try hard against RM because they hate us much more. That's not fairplay but also can't be punished if there is no money involved..

Vlom

The Problem is.. Losing/playing bad is only a crime if it's done for money. If think they just put so much into tha game against us and didn't try hard against RM because they hate us much more. That's not fairplay but also can't be punished if there is no money involved..

I'm not sure there needs to be money involved, if a team is letting itself be beaten repeatedly by the same other team, and everytime with a trashing that puts the BBC alltogether as pichichi ... it's just as bad.

But hey, whatever, let them have that, it's no easy life being a madrid player or fan, at least they have asspanyol ... for now!

Uiks

Banned
Pretty horrible game by Real. They didn't show anything positive except Modric, Ronnie was so shit and the list could continue.

Home of Barca Fans