Penal Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Oh God, Balague at it again.

[tw]701451321329762308[/tw]

Yeah Balague, Cristiano is up there with Pelé and Maradonna for his display today :coffee:

Delightfull when madridista start talking shit out of dispair, I love it :wub:

Lomar1o

influence in a game? he was their least threatening player from what i saw in the second half. it was fun seeing him trying to be the focal point of madrid's futile attacks, which were futile for that reason tbh, he just stands and waits in the middle, no contribution whatsoever. what made me happy is that madrid didn't abandon that idiotic tactic and i hope they never will.

NotInHere

influence in a game? he was their least threatening player from what i saw in the second half. it was fun seeing him trying to be the focal point of madrid's futile attacks, which were futile for that reason tbh, he just stands and waits in the middle, no contribution whatsoever. what made me happy is that madrid didn't abandon that idiotic tactic and i hope they never will.
lol seriously, his goal was clear offside and you could argue in the penalty he dived, there was slight contact though. Overall not a very good match for Cristiano against teams that defend well, like always.

Neymessi

Too bad roma is so shit that they don't even have a chance to defeat this not so great madrid side. Had roma been anything close to what it was months ago RM would have been out in the round of 16. A tough fixture for RM in the quarters and I think they will be eliminated.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Too bad roma is so shit that they don't even have a chance to defeat this not so great madrid side. Had roma been anything close to what it was months ago RM would have been out in the round of 16. A tough fixture for RM in the quarters and I think they will be eliminated.

It's Ok for the illusion to stay alive, this will give us some epic Roncero "Road to Milan" vidz, only to see them get trashed the second they meet a decent team.

Balague already saying giving up on LaLiga makes them more favourites for the Champions League as if it's all intentional to play shit in la liga, and miraculously become amazing 3 days after. :rofl1:

raskolnikov

I hope we draw them (if we get by Arsenal) and end their cl dreams and overall season in brutal fashion!

Home of Barca Fans