Penal Madrid

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That guy got a big mouth. Same fucker that said he would hurt Neymar if he did any of his disrespectful tricks.

frog-fcb

I just read the most pathetic excuse EVER on a RM board :

"This is a scandal, the game should have been played on Sunday. ATM played 2 days before and thus were still strong phisically from the boost they got from that game. I studied phisiology I know what I'm talking about!"

So apparently, ATM having 1,5days to prepare (vs 7days for madrid) was a conspiration against RM, somehow :rofl1:

So thats why barca is looking unbeatable at the moment them 2 games a week is the secret to our sucsess

Galning

That guy got a big mouth. Same fucker that said he would hurt Neymar if he did any of his disrespectful tricks.

You clearly didn't hear what he said and only read Sport and Mundo Deportivo titles posted by Barcastuff. He was asked about Neymar's tricks and he said that ONE day A player could lose his mind and kick him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You clearly didn't hear what he said and only read Sport and Mundo Deportivo titles posted by Barcastuff. He was asked about Neymar's tricks and he said that ONE day A player could lose his mind and kick him.
Or maybe I didn't remember exactly what he said. I read a lot of shit, can't store it all in my head. I'm sure I read it on here by someone posting the original article from the Valencian newspaper. So no, I didn't "clearly" read it from Barcastuff.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Then it's even more weird you call someone a fucker without even remembering what he said in the first place.

Not really. He's still a moron for implying that, IMO. Won't argue this further, different opinions and all that shit etc. etc.

El Flaco

Real Madrid under Florentino Perez

Ccaa_ehW0AQV4KL.jpg:large

raskolnikov

Can anybody really step up? probably be some muppet to deal with a worse period with great barca and a transfer ban only for a combo of Perez/Mourinho to make another comeback and attempt to takeover in 4 years when Barca's best players are old.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Can anybody really step up? probably be some muppet to deal with a worse period with great barca and a transfer ban only for a combo of Perez/Mourinho to make another comeback and attempt to takeover in 4 years when Barca's best players are old.

That's a nice point. Messi is 28,Iniesta 31,Pique 29, Suarez 29. In 4-5 years most of them should be gone or playing their last season. It would be a nice turning point for new candidates to step in.

Home of Barca Fans