Penal Madrid

El Flaco

CciLRQXWoAAxxYj.png

mark1nhu

That's a good nuance added to the matter, but far from conclusive.

Why aren't their trio completing matches? They are injuring themselves? They are individually underperforming? They are underperforming as a whole, leading to formation changes?

Lots of questions...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Why aren't their trio completing matches? They are injuring themselves? They are individually underperforming? They are underperforming as a whole, leading to formation changes?

Benzema was being subbed almost every game under Benitez, and Bale started 2 games I can remember that he didn't finish because of injury.

Vlom

Roncero and Edu Aguirre on Chiringuito : "We want Barcelona in quarters !!!"

You gotta love these Real Madrid trolls, they're too stupid for their own good :lol:

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Kerrybai

'In the club they are considering building a new stadium in Valdebebas if it's impossible to execute the original project.

With the current position of the City Council and immovable Florentino Perez could not build the project presented. It would not be feasible to build an underground car park, build a shopping center in the area of Paseo de la Castellana, but it could change the use of the Bernabeu Corner Santiago Bernabeu roof. In fact, Real Madrid has commissioned a company external to GMP German engineering, the modification of Santiago Bernbéu cover . This part of the project is at an early stage. LD has asked the valuation of several architects and conclude that for the construction of housing, Santiago Bernabeu would have to give several rows of seats in the stands. Prevent loss of capacity is the main request of Real Madrid to the German engineering firm.

In the club there are many hopes for the future proposal for GMP but is questioning the economic return to stay in the Castellana. Without the possible improvement of the current Bernabeu, several voices from inside the club start to propose the idea of a new stadium in the sports city of Valdebebas where 100 hectares still remain to be built. There are four major roads, bus, commuter and in the future the bridge connecting the T4 to be built Valdebebas and the airport will be a few minutes. This change has many advantages but for now, it's just a debate within the club. One possibility that some important people start to value. However, the last word has Florentino Perez and the president continues to insist that the number one choice is the Castellana as the current location of the stadium has an intangible value.'

http://www.libertaddigital.com/depo...el-santiago-bernabeu-a-valdebebas-1276569597/

Looks like they are pretty screwed with the new plans for their stadium.

Morten

Im kinda tired facing second rate opposition in the CL, beating them 5-0, Ronaldo hatrick, then pretend everything is fine. Nah, give me a quality team in the quarter and see if we can actually get something done against good opposition. No point delaying it, just give me Barca or whatever. The last chance for the season, the team can either prove they belong amongst the elites or they can F off, both Perez and the team.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
So the latest rumors are :
Isco and James both to be sold. Benzema and Ronaldo also aren't safe.
Possible reinforcements : Asensio(back from loan), Hazard and Pogba,Aubameyang.
Isco linked mainly with MCFC(Pep) and Juventus. James with MUFC,Chelsea,MCFC. It seems like we'll be doing business with Juventus. Since Morata is there and we have the option to recall him,also Juve want Isco while we want Pogba.
I don't mind being linked with Pogba or Morata but Hazard is way too big of a risk if he's 50 M or more.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Which lineup do you think is better. The current one or the rumors one?
1. James-Modric-Kroos
Bale-Benzema-Ronaldo
2. Pogba-Modric-Kroos
Bale-Aubameyang/Morata-Hazard

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So the latest rumors are :
Isco and James both to be sold. Benzema and Ronaldo also aren't safe.
Possible reinforcements : Asensio(back from loan), Hazard and Pogba,Aubameyang.
Isco linked mainly with MCFC(Pep) and Juventus. James with MUFC,Chelsea,MCFC. It seems like we'll be doing business with Juventus. Since Morata is there and we have the option to recall him,also Juve want Isco while we want Pogba.
I don't mind being linked with Pogba or Morata but Hazard is way too big of a risk if he's 50 M or more.

If you guys get Pogba I will be very jealous. I have reversed my opinion of him as I watched more of Juventus' games, he IS good and he is worth that much money given his young age. If you guys get him he will be the cornerstone of your club for many years to come.

Hazard is not finished. He might just come out of the rut and be who most people thought he would be. His price tag shouldn't be too big, maybe around 60m or so, I think.

Aubameyang recently denied reports saying there is an agreement with you guys. But he did also repeatedly say that he promised his grandfather that one day he would play in Spain. And he just said that his favorite player is Ronaldo. So I think it is a matter of time that he joins you guys, unfortunately.

However, how you mesh these players up is a different story.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
If you guys get Pogba I will be very jealous. I have reversed my opinion of him as I watched more of Juventus' games, he IS good and he is worth that much money given his young age. If you guys get him he will be the cornerstone of your club for many years to come.

Hazard is not finished. He might just come out of the rut and be who most people thought he would be. His price tag shouldn't be too big, maybe around 60m or so, I think.

Aubameyang recently denied reports saying there is an agreement with you guys. But he did also repeatedly say that he promised his grandfather that one day he would play in Spain. And he just said that his favorite player is Ronaldo. So I think it is a matter of time that he joins you guys, unfortunately.

However, how you mesh these players up is a different story.

Indeed. On the plus size our counterattacks would be godlike. The pace of Bale,Hazard and Aubameyang would be just unreal. Also without Ronaldo our front 3 could function more like MSN than BBC . There would be no Ronaldo to throw tantrums and do selfish things. Hazard would be content with mostly assisting and I'm sure Auba and Bale would happily oblige to score. When everything is summed I'm liking the current rumors. James and Isco are playing badly all year and If we stick with Zidane they are NEVER going to get better. There's just no place for them in the 4-3-3 with BBC up-front.
First we need to decide on a directive. Decide on the manager and let him decide on the system and formation then overhaul the squad to be perfect for that system. If it's Zidane then James has absolutely no place in the club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Indeed. On the plus size our counterattacks would be godlike. The pace of Bale,Hazard and Aubameyang would be just unreal. Also without Ronaldo our front 3 could function more like MSN than BBC . There would be no Ronaldo to throw tantrums and do selfish things. Hazard would be content with mostly assisting and I'm sure Auba and Bale would happily oblige to score. When everything is summed I'm liking the current rumors. James and Isco are playing badly all year and If we stick with Zidane they are NEVER going to get better. There's just no place for them in the 4-3-3 with BBC up-front.
First we need to decide on a directive. Decide on the manager and let him decide on the system and formation then overhaul the squad to be perfect for that system. If it's Zidane then James has absolutely no place in the club.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Hazard is known as pacey. My impression is that he thrives in possession games where he does what does best, dribbling past players. He might slow down your counters.

Vlom

Hazad is an overhyped Isco, they do the same thing, just don't play in the same position, but skillwise they're the same.

Aubameyang would be awesome for RM i think, Pogba I have my doubts.

Home of Barca Fans