Penal Madrid

Galning

Unfortunately, they have shown the resilience of a champion yet again.... Their best player not available, 2 goals down and yet they come back to win the match!? Kind of frightening!!

Rayo Vallecano couldn't defend a lead if their lives depended on it. Guys play some great football at times but their defending looks like a comedy show.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Thought Isco looked good yesterday, but Kova was awful. Defense on the whole were awful. Credit to Bale again, though, he showed real balls.

Isco is most likely to go, but imo, he fits a lot better in this current iteration than James does.

Yeah,James is gone in the summer if you ask me. He doesn't have a place in the 4-3-3 that Zidane seems to masturbate to lol. BBC is up-top and even if somebody gets sold I doubt James will replace them,he doesn't have the pace or the dribbling to play as a winger for RM imo. Our mid 3 is Casemiro-Kroos-Modrić. So it's a Destroyer/DM and 2 pass masters who can also play as N10's. James also doesn't fit there because we can't rely on him in big games,we'll get too exposed. James is a 75 M signing with a lot of ego and temper,he won't be content with a sub-par role. He isn't Isco who's willing to be benched for 2-3 years to catch his chance. I'll honestly be shocked if our ban is lifted for this summer and James isn't sold.
My preferred middlefield after this summer would be Casemiro(or some better Destroyer/defensive mid),Modrić and Pogba. Asensio loaned for another season and Isco being given plenty of minutes by splitting him across many roles(2 middlefield slots,2 winger slots).

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah,James is gone in the summer if you ask me. He doesn't have a place in the 4-3-3 that Zidane seems to masturbate to lol. BBC is up-top and even if somebody gets sold I doubt James will replace them,he doesn't have the pace or the dribbling to play as a winger for RM imo. Our mid 3 is Casemiro-Kroos-Modrić. So it's a Destroyer/DM and 2 pass masters who can also play as N10's. James also doesn't fit there because we can't rely on him in big games,we'll get too exposed. James is a 75 M signing with a lot of ego and temper,he won't be content with a sub-par role. He isn't Isco who's willing to be benched for 2-3 years to catch his chance. I'll honestly be shocked if our ban is lifted for this summer and James isn't sold.
My preferred middlefield after this summer would be Casemiro(or some better Destroyer/defensive mid),Modrić and Pogba. Asensio loaned for another season and Isco being given plenty of minutes by splitting him across many roles(2 middlefield slots,2 winger slots).

Agree with that entirely. At least Isco can replace Modric if needed, and is versatile to cover a few other roles if Zidane flexes formation, especially in lesser games. I assume you saw Juventus have signed Andre Gomes? That to me says that Isco will stay.

James should be the man to go now, but it's hard to know where. Asensio's undoubtedly a good talent, and cover that #10 role when you guys play without a DM in lesser games in the future. You're right that he needs another year away, though, I've seen a few Espanyol people call him too inconsistent this year.

Pogba is the definitely the guy to get, for both us and you lot. With due respect, I see Kroos as the weak link in your team, even with Casemiro in your team I don't think Kroos is up to much. You really don't see a lot of players in CM that defend as well as they attack like Pogba these days, with the amount of ground covers, he'd be absolutely huge and ideal for either team.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
[tw]725608744273494016[/tw]
3 things that I find impressive from this:
1. We're still in for both trophies even when our attackers played so little.
2. Bale and Benzema's glass body is so impressive.
3.So many games missed yet Cristiano only missed 2 of those. And in both of those Benzema was also injured or got injured. Ronaldo missed 2 games in like 15 months or more yet these 2 are fcking breaking down every 2 weeks.
Having someone like Dembele who can play LW/ST/RW would give him a shitton of time just because of our glass cannon attackers. When they're injured and when they're being rested. Combine that with Copa del Ray and our 4th attacker would be getting so many minutes.
Who else can play in so many roles,Dybala perhaps?

will be interesting to see how real's injuries (CR and benz) impact the next couple of matches. can bale do it alone?
James and Isco will be getting minutes. They have been shit for so unbelievably long that I believe that they can't continue doing it. At least one of them should have a great match and combine that with an on-form Bale. So yes, I think Bale can do it. The likes of Vasquez and Fatmes and Flopsco should help him.

Morten

[tw]725608744273494016[/tw]
3 things that I find impressive from this:
1. We're still in for both trophies even when our attackers played so little.
2. Bale and Benzema's glass body is so impressive.
3.So many games missed yet Cristiano only missed 2 of those. And in both of those Benzema was also injured or got injured. Ronaldo missed 2 games in like 15 months or more yet these 2 are fcking breaking down every 2 weeks.
Having someone like Dembele who can play LW/ST/RW would give him a shitton of time just because of our glass cannon attackers. When they're injured and when they're being rested. Combine that with Copa del Ray and our 4th attacker would be getting so many minutes.
Who else can play in so many roles,Dybala perhaps?

James and Isco will be getting minutes. They have been shit for so unbelievably long that I believe that they can't continue doing it. At least one of them should have a great match and combine that with an on-form Bale. So yes, I think Bale can do it. The likes of Vasquez and Fatmes and Flopsco should help him.

Ironically, Bale is the one that has made that statistic come true, who is injury-free now while Ronaldo and Benzema are out. Benzema isnt really all that injury-plagued, a bit this season, but usually not. The two usually injury-free players are injuried while the glass-man is healthy.

J

Jamie Cal

Benz was your decisive scorer at the start of the season, then Cristiano in middle, and now Bale at the end.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Both Casemiro and Benzema aren't training today, and serious doubt for tomorrow !

Fingers crossed :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to resident Madridistas on reaching the final.

You were very lucky with the draw but that's the way lady luck rolls.

Home of Barca Fans