Penal Madrid

Ritchie

Real Madrid to be the first team to retain the CL next season after drawing Barry Town, Malmo, Leicester, Gent, Leverkusen and Arsenal on route to the final.

J

Jamie Cal

if you bastards win the league and/or CL, we'll never hear the end about Zidane. :lol:

Morten

Real Madrid to be the first team to retain the CL next season after drawing Barry Town, Malmo, Leicester, Gent, Leverkusen and Arsenal on route to the final.

Impossible in that order, we all know Arseal will go out in the first knockout, as usual.

Morten

if you bastards win the league and/or CL, we'll never hear the end about Zidane. :lol:

Im not entirely sure if this is real or not. I mean, i first started doubting reality when Leicester was still top of EpL a couple of weeks ago. Now Barca is throwing everything away, when they usually cruise in double/trebles? I really dont know.

Last edited:

Morten

In either case, Atletico is above us on the table, we need both to screw up. Atletico only needs Barca to screw up, advantage for them.

J

Jamie Cal

Im not entirely sure if this is real or not. I mean, i first started doubting reality when Leicester was still top of EpL a couple of weeks ago. Now Barca is throwing everything away, when they usually cruise in double/trebles? I really dont know.

It's baffling. A manager change in the middle of the season (not to mention all the fuckups along the way) and you might still win it. But you've got balance and fitness, something we had in spades last year, and the rest is taking care of itself. It's clear what your setup has to be from here on out and who probably should go.

Gonna be a really interesting summer.

Edit: also, with Villarreal next, you're playing them at the perfect time. They've been pretty much been messing around in the league with a month or so because of their points advantage and focusing on the Europa. Would expect you guys to beat them this time, as you should of at El Madrigal.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's baffling. A manager change in the middle of the season (not to mention all the fuckups along the way) and you might still win it. But you've got balance and fitness, something we had in spades last year, and the rest is taking care of itself. It's clear what your setup has to be from here on out and who probably should go.

Gonna be a really interesting summer.

Edit: also, with Villarreal next, you're playing them at the perfect time. They've been pretty much been messing around in the league with a month or so because of their points advantage and focusing on the Europa. Would expect you guys to beat them this time, as you should of at El Madrigal.

Who do you think is getting bought and sold?

Richard.H

RM is most likely winning CL and Atletico most likely the league.

Predicting an RM vs Bayern final. Both teams are scum, don't really give a shit who wins that encounter.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
RM is most likely winning CL and Atletico most likely the league.

Predicting an RM vs Bayern final. Both teams are scum, don't really give a shit who wins that encounter.

I understand you thinking that RM is scum because of the rivarly and all,but why is Bayern scum?

Richard.H

I understand you thinking that RM is scum because of the rivarly and all,but why is Bayern scum?

Extremely elitist club with an elitist attitude, and a scum fan base to back it up. Only RM fans rival the scumminess of Bayern fans.

At least RM has something to back up their elitism (11 CL's if they win this one). Bayern doesn't really have much except for crappy league titles.

J

Jamie Cal

Who do you think is getting bought and sold?

In terms of coming in; I haven't got a clue! :lol: but it's become apparent that the shape is here to stay, Zizou will be here to stay for a bit too, and he's so well loved that he'll get what he wants. Whoever gets Pogba....game over. I don't particularly like him, but there's no one like him.

In terms of out, it's interesting because there's so many that could go. Maybe not as exciting as a few months ago when a few were struggling, but one or two of James/Isco/Kroos will probably go. My money's on Isco. Kroos has been poor (bit of a fraud imo) and is constantly linked with leaving, but I can't imagine he wouldn't still be in the starting 11 if the club didn't see anything in him.

All of that, plus the feeling that the idea/shape is right, plus the Euros, plus the transfer ban. It's gonna be fascinating.

KingLeo10

actually all of the elite clubs in europe have their share of deluded and vile fanboys. that being said, some of the fringe bayern "fans" like those on bayernzone are comfortably the worst set i've encountered. just for example, during our treble run and recent 40-odd game unbeaten streak, their la liga thread was a ghost town and now it's seeing more activity than their own CL thread. perhaps they should remember their glory in losing a CL final in their home ground and finishing 2nd in all competitions in 2012. :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans