Penal Madrid

Der Kaiser

'You show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.'

Its about showing class both when winning and losing. When Mourinho wins, he always has nice things to say about the opponent, when he loses however... Its a conspiracy, the other team played dirty, so on and so on.

T

tariqo

After what we have seen from the refs & the drow i believe platini is ok now

Faceless

No more faces at night
After what we have seen from the refs & the drow i believe platini is ok now

Ehh I dunno. I think he's a little bit weird, but still I feel all the hate comes from the english clubs side... Always popping up conspiracies. But anyways I feel Madrid might lose to Dortmund. :D

Kerrybai

I really feel like this is the year of La Decima. I think RM will swat BVB aside and then really only Bayern can stop them. The Ballon Dor could be heading to Ronaldo this year.

PaulFCB

Banned
Some people are simply to pessimistic and they just can't trust their team.

I'll take that as the joke of the day.
For who believes rma are favorites against us, please stop kidding me :lol:.
Just because we lost in the Cacapa del Rey and had a bad game in La liga means NOTHING now. It was our worst period between Milan away and the 2nd leg. We have our weaknesses but FFS, we are better overall than mandril, we could've actually qualified for the final of the cup if they wouldn't have been so relaxed with those chances on Bernabeu, it was a temporary problem.
We have Messi, we have at least a decent defense ( not Adriano ) = we make dogshit out of rma anyday of the year ;).

xavisionary

^ Such arrogance to say 'we have Messi' etc. Accept Madrid for the threat that they are. Could v. easily win La Decima this year.

Stric

Some people are simply to pessimistic and they just can't trust their team.

I'll take that as the joke of the day.
For who believes rma are favorites against us, please stop kidding me :lol:.
Just because we lost in the Cacapa del Rey and had a bad game in La liga means NOTHING now. It was our worst period between Milan away and the 2nd leg. We have our weaknesses but FFS, we are better overall than mandril, we could've actually qualified for the final of the cup if they wouldn't have been so relaxed with those chances on Bernabeu, it was a temporary problem.
We have Messi, we have at least a decent defense ( not Adriano ) = we make dogshit out of rma anyday of the year ;).

Back to reality. The last game we won against RM was the first leg of the Supercopa (which we eventually lost, by the way). They've been the better team on all occasions this season and it's time to face the facts.

Back to reality. The last game we won against RM was the first leg of the Supercopa (which we eventually lost, by the way). They've been the better team on all occasions this season and it's time to face the facts.

Tbf, we were in absolute shit form in our last 3 games against them. We were good against them in the first half of the season, aside from the second leg of the super cup. We almost made it 4-1 in the first leg of the super cup (then a brainfart by Valdes makes it 3-2 :facepalm:) and I think we did well against them in the first league game considering Adriano and Masch were playing at CB and we almost won.

I'd say they've been better than us head to head, but we've been better overall. The two teams have both been fairly unimpressive in the CL IMO (both have a good shot at winning it though, especially considering that every team left has had quite a few unimpressive moments) and Barca have been a lot better in La Liga.

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned

No freaking way they were better in the 1st leg of the Cup, they were lucky to get the equalizer, we should've scored at least 2 more.
Also, you know what happened we Valdezzz in the 1st leg of the Super Cup, not to mention in the last game we should've tied it with a penalty while in the 2nd leg of the Cup we were simply in the worst form possible out of all we have ever seen in any game of any type since Spring 2008 when we were simply like a baby with a candy with Rijkaard's game beeing so easy for other teams, we could've played 7 more halves with MU in that semi and out of 100 shots no chance to score.

Last edited:

Stric

No freaking way they were better in the 1st leg of the Cup, they were lucky to get the equalizer, we should've scored at least 2 more.
Also, you know what happened we Valdezzz in the 1st leg of the Super Cup, not to mention in the last game we should've tied it with a penalty while in the 2nd leg of the Cup we were simply in the worst form possible out of all we have ever seen in any game of any type since Spring 2008 when we were simply like a baby with a candy with Rijkaard's game beeing so easy for other teams, we could've played 7 more halves with MU in that semi and out of 100 shots no chance to score.

They were lucky...
We should have...
We could have...

And this changes what I said...how exactly? Should've and could've means nothing. What happened is what matters. They've been the better side and they won deservedly almost every time. We were lucky not to get destroyed 5:0 in the Supercopa. We should thank El Pipita for saving us the embarrassment. Barca in their best possible form with a good lineup could take Madrid, but that doesn't change the fact that RM has been better in the last 12 months.

big_man

They were lucky...
We should have...
We could have...

And this changes what I said...how exactly? Should've and could've means nothing. What happened is what matters. They've been the better side and they won deservedly almost every time. We were lucky not to get destroyed 5:0 in the Supercopa. We should thank El Pipita for saving us the embarrassment. Barca in their best possible form with a good lineup could take Madrid, but that doesn't change the fact that RM has been better in the last 12 months.

Better in head to head? Yes. Better overall? I digress.Barca have been far better in the league, and they have both been fairly underwhelming in the CL. They've tailored their game towards Barca so much that it is starting to affect their games against other counter attacking teams. See Betis, United, Dortmund, Sevilla and co.

Barca in their best possible form and their best lineup will beat Madrid more often than not.

Home of Barca Fans