Penal Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hope they keep buying the shiniest toys on the market and let their youngsters rot on their bench or better yet, leave that stink house.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fuck CAS and FIFA

If FIFA got balls they'll appeal this to the Federal Supreme Court of Switzerland

wisconsincule

Unbelievable. I hate this scum club more than anything. I am sick of hearing people say Uefalona. This is the true filth club. I have no idea how they won't get the same exact ban as we did.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]811173631149637632[/tw]

Sanction, minors implicated and amount of laws broken in that tweet, per club.

Yannik

Sure the same must apply to Atletico as well then?
Or is this so corrupt that the don't care about how obvious this looks?

I'm currently reading through the reddit comments and there were people saying that the circumstances aren't the same. At Madrid, some cases included the children/relatives of former players (Zidane, Solari, Garay among others), and a player born and raised in Madrid. If Madrid managed to disprove the wrongfulness of these transfers then they would have had only 4 signings left that broke the rules.

F

FlaFCB

I'm currently reading through the reddit comments and there were people saying that the circumstances aren't the same. At Madrid, some cases included the children/relatives of former players (Zidane, Solari, Garay among others), and a player born and raised in Madrid. If Madrid managed to disprove the wrongfulness of these transfers then they would have had only 4 signings left that broke the rules.

There were similar cases for Barcelona as well.

Chong Li

LOL. Barca initially even had the (fictional) player named Sorpreson banned.

But of course that didn't stop those corrupt fuckers at FIFA/CAS upholding the ban.

Home of Barca Fans