Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
That CL tie should be cracker TBH if both sides are gonna be as shit as each other. Goals upon goals. Which I fear will be the end of Zizou, because PSG will inevitably score more, no matter who they have upfront. Unless Bale goes berserk or something.

JamDav1982

Kovacic is a very talented player, but seem to have some confidence issues after one or two bad games. Not a good look if he want to succeed long-term.

I think he is massively over rated.

If being pressured he has a good burst of pace dribble and can drive forward but he isnt top quality midfielder on the ball.

Wont be a starter for Real in my opinion.

JamDav1982

That CL tie should be cracker TBH if both sides are gonna be as shit as each other. Goals upon goals. Which I fear will be the end of Zizou, because PSG will inevitably score more, no matter who they have upfront. Unless Bale goes berserk or something.

Might suit Real though.

One of few teams that will play on front foot and Ronaldo/Bale will still be scary on the break.

El Gato

Villarato!
Might suit Real though.

One of few teams that will play on front foot and Ronaldo/Bale will still be scary on the break.

Haha Ronaldo won't do shit. He'll just sulk he's not getting dive calls :lol: Bale is legit (sadly, because who knows if he even makes it to March) the only difference maker we have. No one else can do carry this team right now.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

Who do you favour in the Madrid - PSG fixture?
For me honestly I don't rate PSG as high as most. Think Madrid will advance.
Produce some counter-arguments as to why I shouldn't worry.

JamDav1982

Haha Ronaldo won't do shit. He'll just sulk he's not getting dive calls :lol: Bale is legit (sadly, because who knows if he even makes it to March) the only difference maker we have. No one else can do carry this team right now.

We shall see but I think the way Real are struggling to break down teams then PSG style will suit them.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Madrid have many young players and plenty of money to buy one or two ready made players. Their rebuild will not take long and they can even turn it around in one summer because many of their issues now are due to bad form which can be turned around quickly.

JamDav1982

I would prefer PSG but have feeling Real will put them out and hit PSG on the break.

JamDav1982

Madrid have many young players and plenty of money to buy one or two ready made players. Their rebuild will not take long and they can even turn it around in one summer because many of their issues now are due to bad form which can be turned around quickly.

The fact people are even discussing a rebuild is a change.

Last summer they were being talked up as being set for years.

Folk over react about their squad.

serghei

PSG will win.

Argument: Would be hilarious for them and Neymar to go out in the last 16 again.

Devils

Hard to believe a team with such a pristine, flawless and mastermind transfer policy could be in such shambles.

Home of Barca Fans