Penal Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They are set for years unfortunately, this season is a blip not a crisis

Only takes a couple of bad years for Uncle Flo to get back to his 2000s tendencies and tear everything apart.

Madridistas, at least the local fans, have very short memories.

JamDav1982

Only takes a couple of bad years for Uncle Flo to get back to his 2000s tendencies and tear everything apart.

Madridistas, at least the local fans, have very short memories.

He has to. That squad is nowhere near set up for future as was made out and their most influential players bar maybe Kroos are starting to slow down.

Think the snake will make the difference against Madrid. He's better than anyone they have.

Good thing PSG have the second leg at home. After their epic bottle job against us, I absolutely would not trust them to hold a lead at the Bernabeu.

Last edited:

dakt

I refuse to believe that they suddenly became shit in need for urgent rebuild. Replace Ronaldo and Benzema and they are set.

El Gato

Villarato!
I refuse to believe that they suddenly became shit in need for urgent rebuild. Replace Ronaldo and Benzema and they are set.

Rebuild of the frontline was necessary for at least 2 years, it's not like it's sudden. Ironically, it's possible to play fairly mediocre throughout the seasons, turn up for the important games and get your trophies to delay it.

JamDav1982

Rebuild of the frontline was necessary for at least 2 years, it's not like it's sudden. Ironically, it's possible to play fairly mediocre throughout the seasons, turn up for the important games and get your trophies to delay it.

Think they have missed Pepe a bit as well. Even though he was a cunt at times and was not always a starter last season he was a leader for Real.

This season Modric looks leggy to me and is slow to get back. So to is Marcelo at times.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's important to differentiate between a decline and a loss in form that can be turned around. Look at Suarez as an example.

serghei

Think they have missed Pepe a bit as well. Even though he was a cunt at times and was not always a starter last season he was a leader for Real.

This season Modric looks leggy to me and is slow to get back. So to is Marcelo at times.

What about Cravajal? The drop was enormous.

dakt

That's a bit easier said than done.

Well I'm quite sure Perez is already working his "magic" to steal Neymar....I mean we should know how good he is in that.
Pluck some good striker from the Premier league and that should do it. Sending Ronaldo off shouldn't be a problem, since I'm quite confided that many RM fans would love to see him leave.

Home of Barca Fans