Penal Madrid

Devils

Well I'm quite sure Perez is already working his "magic" to steal Neymar....I mean we should know how good he is in that.
Pluck some good striker from the Premier league and that should do it. Sending Ronaldo off shouldn't be a problem, since I'm quite confided that many RM fans would love to see him leave.

I'm sure he will be too.

But unless Neymar has some sort of stipulation in his contract that makes it possible for Real Madrid to grab him, they aren't going to be in for a joyful ending.

I refuse to believe the Qataris would even consider the possibility of letting Neymar move next season.

El Gato

Villarato!
Think they have missed Pepe a bit as well. Even though he was a cunt at times and was not always a starter last season he was a leader for Real.

This season Modric looks leggy to me and is slow to get back. So to is Marcelo at times.

Naturally we're playing shit, because of bad playmaking. Marcelo is only good when he is either hungry or threatened, otherwise he's lazy and doesn't feel the need to exert his creative instincts. Depor was his best offensive game of the season and he still cocked up the first goal, lol. Modrić is naturally 32 and can't do more than 2 wholly good games out of 6 or 7.

Attitude or leadership isn't as much a factor. They clearly care about losing and are clearly pissed off most times. Quality just wasn't there until Bale showed up with a bit of finesse to remind them of all that. Madrid is very reactionary. Sometimes it's James providing moments, sometimes Ronaldo, sometimes Morata, last year Isco for a long period of time, now Bale's turn.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Qataris are not going to bend over for anyone.

Everyone seem to believe Neymar will join Real Madrid very soon, but I'm not too sure about that.

raki

Qataris are not going to bend over for anyone.

Everyone seem to believe Neymar will join Real Madrid very soon, but I'm not too sure about that.

Neymar will never leave. Dont joke with those qataris. Seriously. You take their money and then you want to go? They will trash your life. No PSG player has ever left Khellafi prison. Only the unwanted ones.

khaled_a_d

Neymar will never leave. Dont joke with those qataris. Seriously. You take their money and then you want to go? They will trash your life. No PSG player has ever left Khellafi prison. Only the unwanted ones.

Many youth player IIRC (including Coman) and Rabiot seem on his way out unless he renews but it seems he wants out (and was on verge of leaving b4)
But that is the only way out it seem so far, you need to not renew

Givenchy

Madrid are in some deep shit if they want to go down the galactico route again. i see many people throwing a huge shopping list of players around 'Madrid will get Hazard, DDG and Kane' 'Madrid will get Neymar' but imo they'll be lucky to get just Hazard. they will have huge issues selling BBC, who in their right mind would buy Ronaldo at his age on those wages? Bale would be a huge risk and again huge wages. Benzema is shit and i doubt even Arsenal would want him now. couple that with the market prices as high as they are.. goodluck.

Also there are rumours of a FFP 2.0. probably won't work and we'll still see ridiculous shit from PSG but i guess its something. i am so fucking glad we got our business done in January.

Madrid are in some deep shit if they want to go down the galactico route again. i see many people throwing a huge shopping list of players around 'Madrid will get Hazard, DDG and Kane' 'Madrid will get Neymar' but imo they'll be lucky to get just Hazard. they will have huge issues selling BBC, who in their right mind would buy Ronaldo at his age on those wages? Bale would be a huge risk and again huge wages. Benzema is shit and i doubt even Arsenal would want him now. couple that with the market prices as high as they are.. goodluck.

Also there are rumours of a FFP 2.0. probably won't work and we'll still see ridiculous shit from PSG but i guess its something. i am so fucking glad we got our business done in January.

An FFP 2.0 probably wouldn't hurt the Barcas, Madrids, Utds and Bayerns of the world too much. It'll probably be targeted more towards stunts like the one Qatar pulled in the summer. Basically, actually doing what it's supposed to do.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Feels like Real is losing a match every other time.
The asswhooping we gave them at home managed to destroy the little confidence that remained. Madrid has lost or drawn 4 out of their last 5 home games, the only exception being the depor game last weekend.

Antimadridista1

So good to see them being so shit.
Really hope PSG will knock them out badly !!!

As we say in France, "la roue tourne".
Watch them lose against Valencia now !

Devils

Madrid don't care about copa del Ray.

Yeah they'd rather not win a trophy and happily accept a historic elimination against Leganes at the Bernabeu while also accepting they were out of the La Liga race in mid Jan.

They also clearly don't have any desire to ever win a treble.

mesiesta

That moment when you think that they will win their missed game and will get 4-6 points advantage against Villareal and Sevilla, but then realize that their missed game is against Leganes :D

Home of Barca Fans